When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Garnet Psaltery said:

Strange - hopping hasn't cost me a penny.  I'm intrigued to know what's behind this sourness.

It wasn't a sour comment. Most people here hop around until they land dream home, then they stop. Please don't take my comment personally! I only quoted you because I wanted to comment on your comment. Don't be so defensive, it not a good look. 

• Like 1

Just now, Milk Pixelmaid said:

It wasn't a sour comment. Most people here hop around until they land dream home, then they stop. Please don't take my comment personally! I only quoted you because I wanted to comment on your comment. Don't be so defensive, it not a good look. 

No defensiveness here, I assure you!  I couldn't understand what you were getting at, and I still don't.  Why does it cost money?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

No defensiveness here, I assure you!  I couldn't understand what you were getting at, and I still don't.  Why does it cost money?

Because Chloe's multiple premium membership costs money, duh????

Saying it costs money is not an insult in any way. Most would rather win the Dream Home Award LOL.

Edited by Milk Pixelmaid
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Malayaa said:

Interestingly, even with all the homes they released this week and the late night release last night, everything in Bellisseria is gone and just the old homes remain...demand must still be very high!

Yes, I've noticed mostly Meadowbrook popping up today, with an occasional camper or houseboat.  I'm being good today and not letting curiosity take my chances. :D 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Because Chloe's multiple premium membership costs money, duh????

Saying it costs money is not an insult in any way. Most would rather win the Dream Home Award LOL.

It is entirely possible that people are playing with alts that are already premium, duh.  😂

In fact, that's exactly the case for me! I have not upgraded any accounts while hopping homes, and I find that experiencing the new regions in this way is vastly more fun than just settling in one spot and leaving my pixel behind parked there. Not everyone *wants* to stick in one "dream" spot, you know. Home Hoppers have just as much fun as those who don't hop at all!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

When new themes or large releases loom I have been known to up the monthly alts - I don't feel the need to right now,  I might in the future again who knows? I like the freedom of monthly payments. Nice to be awarded the lighthearted home hopper of the week - perhaps it is worth pondering that the Lindens who own homes in Bellisseria may hop a little too............................................................😃

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

Interestingly, even with all the homes they released this week and the late night release last night, everything in Bellisseria is gone and just the old homes remain...demand must still be very high!

i managed every day all my 10 jumps, without refresher, so it's possible to get something

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Home Hoppers have just as much fun as those who don't hop at all!

What do you mean they have just as much fun?!  I think we have way more fun!!

Confession of a Reformed Home Hopper/Game of Homes player - I made the mistake of adding up what I spent on premium accounts in the past year, both yearly and monthly - and it was approaching 4 digits when I stopped and deleted that spreadsheet :(  Good news is I don't have to purchase linden dollars for shopping ;)

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Have just sent out another batch of invitations to Belli Home Hoppers! Have a good weekend, all! (For anyone else interested in joining the group, please send me a private message so as not to distract from the actual topic of this thread - ta :) )

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Anybody here? I was just idly checking the Land Page... and after half a dozen refreshes saw Belli in the dropdown list... and wound up with this stunning parcel in Sario (on the Pickle)! If Innside had already come and gone, I'd be very tempted to keep this one: water on 2 sides, pretty views, an off-road entrance, and a hill to the side obscuring the road and much of the nearest house. If anyone's interested, here's a heads up that I'll release it at 5:30PM SL time.  Still in Maintenance 5:46PM

sario4.JPG

sario3.JPG

sario2.JPG

sario1.JPG

sario5.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.