When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Whew...   I was able to "transfer" a nice parcel from a retiring alt to main one.  

I've tried that a total of 3 times and was successful twice.... I think it's too scary to try these days. I think it used to be easier when there weren't as many abandons popping up randomly....

On a similar topic I have 3 premium accounts and all 3 of them have gotten my original first home at some point in time and one account has gotten it twice.

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, AveryWitt said:

I've tried that a total of 3 times and was successful twice.... I think it's too scary to try these days. I think it used to be easier when there weren't as many abandons popping up randomly....

the  tricky thing is some Vics stay way to long in maintenance 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm releasing a Trad in Dorma.  Another curiosity click. :)  It has a prominent position, and interesting steps.  A short walk to a small beach.

Dorma Trad.jpg

Was our fav view but we found 2 better ones..49509577191_4984a538c8_c.jpg.684547ce3b849dd9e661abd980ff0225.jpg

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

Oh wow! May I ask which one you are going to keep? Must be a tough choice..

Saltmarsh is my keeper despite being an alt parcel. We have a snow parcel on the mainland using up the other part of the tier which is useful. I landed a trad on the beach in Dorma which is right on the sea on my main account just now which  I will keep at least the rest of the week...

• Like 7

I still have my camper, it is perfect as my holiday home. Rachel (my alt), was very encouraged by some of the homes seen in this and the abandons thread and withdrew her 1024 donation to my land group to have a dabble in The Game of Homes. She landed a very nicely located trad late Saturday night in Deermoor. I took a leisurely balloon flight from the camper in Wiggle to view it yesterday. I loved the street view, and the fact that it has a railway platform nearby, but cannot see myself utilising it to the extent it deserves so it went back into the pool. Late last night Rachel landed a superbly located 32x32 region edge (west view) houseboat in Hunky Dory. I CAN see that getting some use, so the Loonetta is placed for some sailing, and I may even decorate the place too!

• Like 12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.