When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, xrockinfree said:

Whitney is in Zut Alors (houseboats), probably will be released soon!

IS released - slowly filling!

The oldest I could find was taken 9:48 am SLT .. other 10 or later ... others are still owned by Governor Linden.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Dashboard appears to be down, hope they don't release anything right now!

Now seeing a page about unscheduled billing maintenance instead of the Linden Homes sold out page. Also a list of web pages with "degraded performance". Has SL ever been hacked?

Added screengrab from Belli Citizens

whitney.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Unscheduled Maintenance

- We are currently performing unscheduled maintenance. At this time residents may experience trouble logging in, completing transactions, rezzing, and other in-world functions which may be unresponsive or slow. Please follow this blog for updates.

Buggy.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

There's still an issue with the World Map - all the region names for the center section of Bellisseria are missing, as are any green dots outside whatever region you might be in, so using the map to see what if any regions are offline isn't reliable for now. (I suppose there's still a chance of another region release in the next couple of hours.)

• Like 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Map seems to be working fine for me, I'm watching green dots appear in Innside right now (people camping for the release, I assume). 

Innside (where I am) is the only region in that area showing any info for me. Mousing over other regions shows no info at all. (I'd updated to the latest version of the LL viewer just before their system started to have problems.)

• Like 1

Just now, Frigga Freidman said:

Innside (where I am) is the only region in that area showing any info for me. Mousing over other regions shows no info at all. (I'd updated to the latest version of the LL viewer just before their system started to have problems.)

Ah, I'm using Firestorm and can see Bellisseria and its dots just fine. Weird.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.