SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

2 hours ago, karynmaria said:

I live across from this in Limevale and now there is a nice waterfall there and rocks and trees.  Some of the moles are there now working on the landscaping.

The Mole photos I posted in another thread this morning were from Limevale. They have been busy there today! :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

On the web map (as opposed to inworld), it shows as 5 regions now.  Odd.

p.s.  I don't know if it matters, but this is in the upper part of the corridor of regions that lead down to Jeogeot

Capture.thumb.JPG.08697c0adb5a6e62ed65c14db71340fb.JPG

If you match up the island and houseboats area just above that (in the actual SSP area) with what is already created in Bellisseria, those noted parcels correspond with part of the existing water lane.  So, not sure if they are planning something new for that water lane or if they are just using that area in SSP to work on something else - sort of like how they had pulled a few random SSP areas to the very top to work on.

image.png.0867b3b41b7eb24aa31b22b959e9f33a.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

New train tracks being rolled out in SSPE297 going south into the new region SSPE313 😍

There is a new train station being built in SSPE313

I love the Moles extending the train tracks :)

PLACEHOLDER Railway Rails Straight WIP v1.2_003.jpg

PLACEHOLDER Railway Rails Straight WIP v1.2_002.jpg

PLACEHOLDER Railway Rails Straight WIP v1.2_001.jpg

A huge water region at SSPE328

PLACEHOLDER Railway Rails Straight WIP v1.2_005.jpg

PLACEHOLDER Railway Rails Straight WIP v1.2_006.jpg

New regions added south of the campers area highlighted in red 

New regions.JPG

Did anyone notice the Moles have added another underwater area in SSPE208

1807275474_Newunderwaterarea_001.thumb.jpg.a70d62b7f7db63d164f97821902f4e9a.jpg

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you match up the island and houseboats area just above that (in the actual SSP area) with what is already created in Bellisseria, those noted parcels correspond with part of the existing water lane.  So, not sure if they are planning something new for that water lane or if they are just using that area in SSP to work on something else - sort of like how they had pulled a few random SSP areas to the very top to work on.

image.png.0867b3b41b7eb24aa31b22b959e9f33a.png

I suspected something would be done on that water path, regarding my response to the "Why are there no rez zones on those regions?". Just deductive reasoning on my part. Whatever is going in there is something that has been planned for six months, a year, or who knows how long. Otherwise, if that path was to be the end-all, I'm sure they would have put rez zones in them when they made them.

So the question is now what is going in there. We now have a new round of the GUESSING GAME! Weeee!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

There were some dots hanging around SSP287/288/303/304 and those regions are blocked on the map like the ocean on the other side. Hopefully they are working on a nifty water feature of some sort and not just having a boat party.

IKR?! Those lazy Moles, just hanging out, never doing any work, never producing anything... Just shameful really. 

Just in case you were joking about the boat party, so am I...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

There were some dots hanging around SSP287/288/303/304 and those regions are blocked on the map like the ocean on the other side. Hopefully they are working on a nifty water feature of some sort and not just having a boat party.

Those on the land side are going to be the Super Duper Uber Premium LL Homes, 4096 sized parcels with 900,000 LI allotment, and the theme will be "Plastic Quonset Hut" in sweet-sour candy-flavored fluorescent colors all set to full-bright. I thought everyone saw that announcement. No?

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just found THIS on SSPE79 - new prototype? or just a little joke? Resemles the hut that was a Premium Gift not long ago...

I'm not 100% on it, but I think that is the premium gift and they used it at the entrance to the Campsite during preview, it could be they may plop it there for the same reason: aesthetics for the area (as most camp sites in the U.S. have a Ranger station like this, often at the entrance, though sometimes embedded deeper into the park.)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Those on the land side are going to be the Super Duper Uber Premium LL Homes, 4096 sized parcels with 900,000 LI allotment, and the theme will be "Plastic Quonset Hut" in sweet-sour candy-flavored fluorescent colors all set to full-bright. I thought everyone saw that announcement. No?

How could you forget the L$1000/week stipend and the unlimited group memberships?

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

How could you forget the L$1000/week stipend and the unlimited group memberships?

Well, the $999.00 U.S. per month, paid for annually, is still only a discounted promotional price and they haven't officially announced the regular pricing, yet, so I figured let's wait and see.

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Um, where’s my pony or date with Patch?

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

IKR?! Those lazy Moles, just hanging out, never doing any work, never producing anything... Just shameful really. 

Just in case you were joking about the boat party, so am I...

I hope I'm joking about the boat party, because it'd be a pretty sad party with only two people, each in a different region.

Now I'm imagining a sad mole wearing a party hat wondering why nobody came to the party.

• Haha 5

Just now, Polenth Yue said:

I hope I'm joking about the boat party, because it'd be a pretty sad party with only two people, each in a different region.

Now I'm imagining a sad mole wearing a party hat wondering why nobody came to the party.

Neither of them realizing that the party is actually in the other region... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Did anyone notice the Moles have added another underwater area in SSPE208

1807275474_Newunderwaterarea_001.thumb.jpg.a70d62b7f7db63d164f97821902f4e9a.jpg

It's SSP208 on the map, but in-world it's called Tusktooth. It is another mermaid sanctuary, and it's large, though not a spiral maze this time.

Tusktooth

• Like 15

Two newer developments going on over on the SSP continent. There is another far north east which has been there for some time now. 

The Moles are rolling out new houseboats left of the campers area now. 

Here is what the Bellisseria continent will finally end up being like either later this year or in early 2020. Still room for more new Linden home themes to launch and new exciting areas to open up. Don't forget about the mountain areas. 

Water regions.JPG

Top.JPG

Today I just found a boat on SSP339 which belongs to a Mole I would imagine and a new dock at the edge of the SSP continent down south.

Boat.JPG.f6c274e03b9e57734f7411b4721c8f18.JPG

dock.JPG.0736092847bfc908d9bcf3098a9a1aca.JPG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

I was out exploring some of the new regions earlier when I spotted these cute little three eyed fish near to a seating area with a statue of the chimneys/towers. They are in the SSPE238 region.

Ha! I knew it!

The rumours of the nuclear cooling towers pumping toxic waste into that lake have now been confirmed as .. well as more than rumours :P 

I knew something was fishy when I was there and noticed that the water pouring into that lake was GREEN 😱

edit: wait a minute, are those radioactive fuel rods at the bottom of the lake I see? aaarrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#molecoverup #threemileisland

Edited by Eowyn Southmoor
  • Haha 8

13 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

wait a minute, are those radioactive fuel rods at the bottom of the lake I see? aaarrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they are. I inspected the rods and they are named as "Forgotten Nucular Fuel Rod" [sic].

(Having spent some time near the rods, I hope that I will not grow a hird eye! ) :S :P

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Yes, they are. I inspected the rods and they are named as "Forgotten Nucular Fuel Rod" [sic].

(Having spent some time near the rods, I hope that I will not grow a hird eye! ) :S :P

No third eye, though I wouldn't count on having any children.

• Haha 1

Something weird going on with the SSP map. When viewed in a browser the green area covers the previous land mass when you zoom in, but it's not there when you zoom out. Inworld the map shows pieces of the original land amongst some of the new green stuff.

Pics: 1st: SSP map as it was before (zoomed out) on second life maps https://maps.secondlife.com/

2nd: zoomed in on second life maps https://maps.secondlife.com/

3rd zoomed in on map inworld

Is anyone else seeing this? I'd like to think this indicates some new theme being developed somehow on SSP, but in reality I know there could just be some simple explanation lol.

SSP_Map_2.JPG.2911ffe5bb64161164f3b4f1f125635a.JPG

SSP_Map_1.JPG

SSP_Map_3.JPG

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Layla Claven said:

I was out exploring some of the new regions earlier when I spotted these cute little three eyed fish near to a seating area with a sculpture of the chimneys/towers. They are in the SSPE238 region.

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-YpVcoBxSLt.jpg

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-f3dQ5bDIWb6Y.jpg

That's very cute, and a clever attempt at disguising the damage done to fish in fresh water pounds further inland... Bellisseria Environment Society should really do something!

bellisseria_012.png

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Something weird going on with the SSP map. When viewed in a browser the green area covers the previous land mass when you zoom in, but it's not there when you zoom out. Inworld the map shows pieces of the original land amongst some of the new green stuff.

Pics: 1st: SSP map as it was before (zoomed out) on second life maps https://maps.secondlife.com/

2nd: zoomed in on second life maps https://maps.secondlife.com/

3rd zoomed in on map inworld

Is anyone else seeing this? I'd like to think this indicates some new theme being developed somehow on SSP, but in reality I know there could just be some simple explanation lol.

SSP_Map_2.JPG.2911ffe5bb64161164f3b4f1f125635a.JPG

SSP_Map_1.JPG

SSP_Map_3.JPG

I'm seeing this too and from what I can tell it goes from SSP601 to SSP700. This is a massive extension and the prediction game is now open.

The Moles have moved the houseboats area today to the top right of the SSP continent with the blank regions under it.Moved.thumb.JPG.7595010b36d39a90ea3392119187afe3.JPG

Huge extension down south. Looks like the water regions above it are being upgraded. 

1371515704_Newextention.JPG.516aca14d6bcb3cf056e166ed22a4050.JPG

What will they be used for ? 

Edited by Daniel Voyager