SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 hour ago, Daniel Voyager said:

The circles on SSP83X in the middle relates to one of the winter expo 2019 regions shown below...

ssp83x.JPG.290a260ec52d2bdba366fbce5e250a73.JPG

WE2019.thumb.JPG.e3d4b6e60254c256738c913c7885ae95.JPG

Yes, but what does it all mean???????

Inquiring minds want to know.

Though Patch will not tell, maybe he'll start dropping hints soon.

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yes, but what does it all mean???????

Inquiring minds want to know.

Though Patch will not tell, maybe he'll start dropping hints soon.

New meta-meta game, Premiums will now have to chop down the trees to make their winter cabins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Spotted these regions on the map (there's another one above them) , I wonder if they are anything to do with the homes (LH...Linden Homes...?). I'm not sure if these are new or if they've been there for a long time...has anyone seen them before? They're  being used/'developed 'cos there was a green dot this morning:)

EDIT: Never mind, found out  they are to do with the first gen homes:(

LHTest.JPG.5ac5cb26f8677e893ffdfaaf849b5936.JPG

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Thanks 1

Two new SSPE regions have been added (as of 20th October) in the south west of the Bellisseria continent. 

• SSPE291
  • SSPE307

Seems like a nice place to have a houseboat near the ocean. 

297228371_Newregions.thumb.JPG.e4d0f2fcdd8ada7e91e4add3a13c0fc9.JPG

Seems the development on the east side of the campers has either stopped or been delayed. From SSPE281 going down south then turning west.

The Bellisseria Continent Map - 21st October 2019

image.thumb.png.802d9bd15b10072d7aed8dbc331c097f.png

SSP continent (closed to the public) 

This relates to the Bellisseria continent...

• (green) - open areas 
  • (red) - areas to open very soon

606320619_SSPcontinent.thumb.JPG.08cbd3aba1b4e4228c141fc631055bc8.JPG

Looking forward to whatever will come with the south development and the new extension. Still makes me wonder what the moles are doing on the far right just under the houseboats area (top right corner). 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Seems the development on the east side of the campers has either stopped or been delayed. From SSPE281 going down south then turning west.

Once they released that initial large Camper section, they shifted the Camper development to that upper NE section and the western camper area -- maybe wanting to finish out the main part of Bellisseria before continuing on South.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, xViXeNx71 said:

For the people who can't choose between a beachfront house and a camper: Beach campers are coming to a region near you soon! {SSPE 259/260/275)

A parcel with direct access to both road and water is high-value stuff and very rare on the other mainland continents. I'm curious how the foliage will look once they finish the geo-constructing.

• Like 3

What's in a name?

I love that the last region to release in the Pickle appears like it will be the former site of the Three Meter cooling towers, SSPE238.  I think the only other Pickle region that hasn't been released is Hammond Park, which appears to be all set.  SSPE238 still has a yellow status frame above it and orange locator blocks on the houses, it's as if it's a Superfund cleanup site.  I hope they name it Three Meter, or perhaps Superfund! or Eerie Glow ... Radioactive ...I could go on ...

ETA: I hope everyone has visited the Three Meter memorial park there, near the big pond with the 3-eyed fish and (hopefully spent) fuel rods.

Question: is there a name for the river that goes from Belli's mouth to Fourze Lake?  If we wanted to go anatomical, I suppose it could be called The Esophageal Waterway, ick, I suppose then one would call Fourze Lake "Tummy", double ick.  The Throat River?  They just released Doodah today, which has pretty little waterways that link to ... err ...Squiggly Creak?  hmmm

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

Some things going on in the new landmass on the ssp. A few spots like this around the whole of the new area.

Saw a mole there a bit ago.

I noticed yesterday that a new little island had appeared at the join on the west side, but the other stuff wasn't on the map at that point. Interesting times!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/28/2019 at 8:17 PM, animats said:

The new trailer area from Wilderness Point south is very nice. Isolated, though. It could use road connections to the rest of Bellesaria. There seem to be planned points for the connections.

wildernesspointfuturebridge.thumb.jpg.7264de843269cc0c194d7f8d204faa18.jpg

End of the road. Wilderness Point, looking west to SSPE228. Looks like a future bridge site.

wildernesspointbridge.thumb.jpg.97f90bf92000c652998c7e5382b5f660.jpg

Now there's a bridge at Wilderness Point. (Still under construction; it needs a support prim at the region crossing; you fall through.)

On 9/28/2019 at 8:17 PM, animats said:

On the southwest side, the traditional road system and the trailer area path network both dead end into SSPE281.

sspe281connection.thumb.jpg.80c8f379330c3624e6e8422c69cabbea.jpg

Ready to connect. SSPE281.

Looking forward to being able to drive all the new areas without off-roading.

That connection hasn't been made yet. SSPE281 is still vacant.

ssp194connection.thumb.jpg.c71adc737721ee06d7f0e47b396fa8b2.jpg

Paved road to dirt road connection, SSPE194.

There are connections between the paved road and dirt road systems in enough places to allow driving around.

drivingintrailerarea1.thumb.jpg.dab5ac848d3c0c3622c5d1f3ae9fa00b.jpg

The dirt roads are quite driveable. Drove this around for about fifteen minutes without problems. This is about as big a vehicle as can be driven comfortably there, because of the sharp turns. Motorcycles were easy. A dirt bike, a Jeep, or a short-bed pickup should work fine. Enjoy.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, animats said:

drivingintrailerarea1.thumb.jpg.dab5ac848d3c0c3622c5d1f3ae9fa00b.jpg

The dirt roads are quite driveable. Drove this around for about fifteen minutes without problems. This is about as big a vehicle as can be driven comfortably there, because of the sharp turns. Motorcycles were easy. A dirt bike, a Jeep, or a short-bed pickup should work fine. Enjoy.

Ummm...

Camper Deliveries

From my trailer in Lake Tatakaka allllll the way to the Campwich Lodge and back again. :D

Edit to be fair: This is made by Atomic Infinity, which, like Manji vehicles, is superbly-scripted. In this case, the Atomic Infinity trucks are scripted for speed-sensitive steering, so at 10% throttle it can turn like a RL truck: relatively tight turns. Most of the turns in the camper dirt road zones do require (in this truck) minimal throttle to get the tighter turns (either 10% or 20%) - but very doable just the same. In fact, even more fun than with smaller vehicles. :)

Oh, and Chinese characters literally translate into "Second Life".

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 8

They've added a bunch of regions on the east side of the camping area in the final version, so expanding ready for more building. The terraforming is continuing on the new expansion in the working copy. Someone's there and the terrain is changing around a bit on the map.

Given the extension looks likely as a place to put the new theme, I wonder if they'll add some more traditionals on the east end of the tailfin. Those seem the most in demand at the moment.

Edited by Polenth Yue
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 12:55 PM, Daniel Voyager said:

The circles on SSP83X in the middle relates to one of the winter expo 2019 regions shown below...

ssp83x.JPG.290a260ec52d2bdba366fbce5e250a73.JPG

WE2019.thumb.JPG.e3d4b6e60254c256738c913c7885ae95.JPG

Well it looks to me like SSPWE2019 1 is a sim for the EIGHT STYLES of the NEW THEME of house and SSPWE2019 2 shows off the existing themes in a snowy backdrop. There are trailers mixed in with houses.  I don't see any houseboats "yet" though. They could possibly be going in where the plywood is -- oh there are a couple of houseboats actually up in the NE corner looks like. Wonder what WE2019 3 will be :D ?

You know that "commercial area" seems to have been dropped. Lots of talk months ago, seemingly a place FOR IT (that big empty sim where the train first appeared) but nada.  Odd.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Well it looks to me like SSPWE2019 1 is a sim for the EIGHT STYLES of the NEW THEME of house and SSPWE2019 2 shows off the existing themes in a snowy backdrop. There are trailers mixed in with houses.  I don't see any houseboats "yet" though. ...  

I do see them. In the northeast corner