SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

@Alyona Su; so is that a zipline shown in the left hand side background of the picture there? As much as I'd love to log in to explore I'll wait and be amazed when it's officially released; just curious. :) 

Yes, it is! And it drops you into the water in front of the lodge. (So auto-swimming AO works great). Okay, the houseboats and Traditional areas are beautiful, but (in my mind) Lindens and Moles outdid themselves with this Lodge area. Wow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Patch Linden is here and Naughty, Fox, Alotta, and Squeaky, and Lulabell Moles are here. It's a PIZZA PARTY! Oh, Abnor is here too! Abnor says the Zip Line drops you in different places randomly!  :D Sunny Mole is here, too. And Mystic... Whoa.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 5

My one chance to beg Patch for his Linden Bear (I know he must be utterly swamped with IMs and stuff, so busy). 

/me does Snoopy Happy dance!  Hahahaha!

For those who weren't here "back in the day" - A Linden Bear is a thing. Yes, it is. :D

Edited by Alyona Su

18 minutes ago, Anika Carrasco said:

Will I find out in this topic when the campers are released?

Be sure to FOLLOW this thread, and set notifications to go to email. Patch *should* make an announcement here when the new Campers (and homes) are released:

• Like 1

Hey everyone!
Now that another theme is about to be released I wanted to send you a shout out in the name of the moles and lindens hidden in the tunnels... content and creation moles, scripter moles, Lindens working in colaboration with with the mole team, administration and organization moles and lindens, moles and lindens in charge of region creation...there are a lot of moles that do not get to go out much since we are still working the gears while the decoration team works the regions. And we rejoice in seeing you explore and enjoy the effort we are all making to bring you something beautiful. So... a shout out to you all from the moles and lindens in the tunnels. Huzzah!!! 🤜🤛

• Like 15
  • Thanks 13

• Moles
16 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Woohoo... or should that be CHOO-CHOO! I spy @Squeaky Mole dancing while putting finishing touches on Campsite SLRR, these train guides tell me we'll be able to run our engines here (I could be wrong, of course) But oh, yeah!

Snapshot_001

Snapshot_002

This is correct, it runs on the same system as SLRR on mainland. You can ride your own trains by rezzing them on the rezzing zones. It has been modified however to avoid people running into each other ^^ Don't forget to obey the lights!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5