SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

This morning from Patch:

Campfire time!

Whoa... could he be relaxing *after* a hard day's work? ~Runs to ensure that browser is properly logged into her account and on the "Claim your Home" page, because expecting tomorrow and being caught off-guard because today would be EPICFAIL~

Bettah Safez din Soweez

Edit to add: As my heart STOPS when an alert that "Bellisseria" text is found on refresh *as I type this* (UGH! Traditional, Pffft). Hahahaha! @Patch Linden - YOU ARE EVIL. Never stop!  :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Whoa... could he be relaxing *after* a hard day's work? @Patch Linden

OMG I love that the little guy next to Patch has a neko camper's hat, doesn't he?  ... and a tail that matches Patch's!  And as it happens, I have the same ancient burnt flaming marshmallow stick that he's holding rezzed on my bbq table in Millers Pond!

*giggling out loud in RL*

I'm not refreshing 'cause I haz faith that Patch will warn us.

I HAVE FAITH, PATCH!

Edited by Nika Talaj

SUMFIN FISHY....

Are they, like, updating the "Select Your Home" page of something? I'm getting constant "Belliseria" hits on every refresh, but with an empty list!

/me crosses fingers, toes, eyes, and boobs in the hope this is a precursor to a release.... (Hey, I can hope can't I? LOL)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

SUMFIN FISHY....

Are they, like, updating the "Select Your Home" page of something? I'm getting constant "Belliseria" hits on every refresh, but with an empty list!

/me crosses fingers, toes, eyes, and boobs in the hope this is a precursor to a release.... (Hey, I can hope can't I? LOL)

It's completely screwed up for everyone

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

It's completely screwed up for everyone

Yes, yes - I am thinking it's like the airplane is spinning down the runway, gaining speed (setting up the web site to shows Campers) before takeoff! Claps hands together, slams eyes shut, prays to the Almighty, repeating quietly "Please, Patch, please, Patch, please, Patch..."

Ooh, page is fixed again.... I'm still thinkin' that was them makin' ready!  LOL

Edited by Alyona Su

2 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Yes, yes - I am thinking it's like the airplane is spinning down the runway, gaining speed (setting up the web site to shows Campers) before takeoff! Claps hands together, slams eyes shut, prays to the Almighty, repeating quietly "Please, Patch, please, Patch, please, Patch..."

Ooh, page is fixed again.... I'm still thinkin' that was them makin' ready!  LOL

It seems that some folks actually got a camper after the page started working again.

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It seems that some folks actually got a camper after the page started working again.

/me grins! Well, the refresh limit makes it a real timing issue :)

Edit to update: I dunno about that. Because that many Campers would definitely bring up a selection for one on initial release and the page is now back to normal shmormal. Perhaps it wasMoles and Lindens the system (selecting from the web page and seeing that it works properly and stuffs). Ugh, I'll have to risk my commute home soon (about an hour) and hope they aren't released as soon as I leave office and sold out by the time I get home. That would be big boo-hoo!  hahaha

Edited by Alyona Su

16 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

/me grins! Well, the refresh limit makes it a real timing issue :)

Edit to update: I dunno about that. Because that many Campers would definitely bring up a selection for one on initial release and the page is now back to normal shmormal. Perhaps it wasMoles and Lindens the system (selecting from the web page and seeing that it works properly and stuffs). Ugh, I'll have to risk my commute home soon (about an hour) and hope they aren't released as soon as I leave office and sold out by the time I get home. That would be big boo-hoo!  hahaha

Patch just posted an update saying they are released -- and they are there to claim

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

FIGURES! Check on my phone just as I left office, but not out of parking loot yet LOL RUNS BACK GRABS CAMPER!!! SQUEEEE

Woohoo - Camper secured! See? Praying to the all-mighty Patch works!  LOL Now for commute home then to come in-world and do some decorating! (Snuck in and got a great place next to SLRR with the mini station that @Daniel Voyager took a picture of before. :D

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

The camper regions now appearing on the map. In some regions its closed to public access at the moment. 

They seem to be opening each region about the same time that they add it to the set being released for claiming. Apparently they are releasing them slowly, likely so more folks have a chance.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6

17 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

I think I'm your neighbour @Alyona Su :) 

Woohoo! I set it to the colors in the picture, so you can spot me if you look for that. :D

Gonna add a car razzer and horse rezzer eventually. Because I love to share stuffs! /me thinks maybe should put PG furniture inside because freeloaders and stuffs. Because Manji car will be fun on these roads and Horse-riding in a place like this = DUH!

Oh and I got what I wanted that is oriented to east/west so I can watch the Sunsets and stuff. And just discovered there is an option in the Parcel control (the camper sign) that you can also rotate your camper/trailer 180 degrees if you prefer! Awesome little detail!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 7

There are some really lovely spots for campers, better in terms of view I think than houses or even some of the houseboats. I'd love to have some type of house in a camper spot!:) I think a lot of people were made really happy yesterday:) I wonder if the campers have all gone by now.

My mind's already wondering what's next lol...after the rest of the regions below are completed with campers I wonder if the regions over at SSPE68 and below, and over around SSPE44 will be made camper areas too, or if a new theme will be introduced to fill out those regions...can't wait to see! Judging by how fast the moles have been building the trad homes, and the new camper regions, probably won't be that long too wait (i.e. Jan/Feb?).

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I wonder if the campers have all gone by now.

I was looking around for kicks with my alt just to see what happens and.. they are GONE. All sold out now Hahaha. Surely there are many that are "catch and release" so for anyone still wanting one, do the refresh things and Campers should start showing up eventually along with the houseboats and Traditinals.

As for looking around I've decided not because it's not just the location and stuff, but the neighbors and @Layla Claven is my next-door awesome! And we both have wonderful views of Lake Boobie-Po... er, Tatakaka! HUGS!!! hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Snapshot_005.png.0f9594ff0b05e1478e37ff0d17fcaa4b.png

Saw this on my sail towards the new campers regions at Limevale. Thought it was my viewer so relogged... Strange landscaping choice (unless there's a waterfall or something there that isn't rezzing for me)?

Isn't that bizarre?  The water levels must be different in the two regions.  The waterway in the camper region above (Placid?) narrows greatly as it approaches Limevale, yes there might be a fantastic churning waterfall there when they are able to finish Limevale's eastern portion.

There is a camper perched right above the precipice, I'm thinking they'll have a terrific view sometime! 

The lower waterway is the big river up to Fourze, one of the few connections from Camperwich to Belli's main waterways. It'll probably be a waterfall, but WHAT A PLACE for a Boat Lock!

• Like 2

They couldn't transfer Limevale over because it already had released houses on the other side of the river. So someone will have to go in and decorate that region separately. They did pop in the train tracks, but the full decorating most likely wasn't a priority with the release pending. I'm sure the waterfall will be a proper waterfall once they're done.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I wonder if the campers have all gone by now.

They were all finally gone sometime around 8:00-8:30 PM SLT last night, maybe they made it until 9:00 pm.  I was working late and periodically refreshing the land page and I think that was roughly when they stopped showing up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1