SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

This appeared next to my alt's house this evening(I was actually looking in that direction when the text appeared). Funny enough although the text says SSPE94(although that region also now has traditional parcel markers), it's in fact SSPE79. Was wondering when they'd get to this area.

image.thumb.png.bd2482f552d6677cfb20a15a1a5a5cb0.png

Looks like she will soon have neighbors!

And also looks like campers will be going in on SSPE95

image.thumb.png.bd52992504594250042ac53a719083ba.png

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 7

I can see dog avatars being able to do agility training, but I can't understand how your pet would be able to run up and down a ramp while you run beside it, let alone go through a tube!  Can't wait to see videos of how this works!

Maybe there will be an animesh dog or two who come out once in a while and show us all how, lol

Aaaaaannd now, @Alotta Mole , I'm waiting for a steeplechase course for bento Water Horses!  C'mon, guys!  YOU CAN DO EET

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I can see dog avatars being able to do agility training, but I can't understand how your pet would be able to run up and down a ramp while you run beside it, let alone go through a tube!  Can't wait to see videos of how this works!

Hmm now there's a cool thought. Maybe this is being built for the many animal avatars in Belli to play in. If so, I think that's pretty awesome. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Hmm now there's a cool thought. Maybe this is being built for the many animal avatars in Belli to play in. If so, I think that's pretty awesome. 

I agree, there are a lot of "Bellisseria animals" running around, so this is a good thing. Even just for aesthetics it's a good thing. Though I hear tell that the Beast of Bellisseria is complaining there's not enough meat in the Bellisserian waters, so, ummm, all you Mermaids should be on your guard. Are Mer people people or animals? Just thinking aloud...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Went exploring today and WOW! There are so many beautiful new regions being developed! Before someone tells me I'm trash-talking the older regions, I'm not. It's just amazing to see a lot of the landscaping details from the camper regions making their way to the suburbs as it were. There are some gorgeous little lakes and waterfalls too. I waited at "Mystic Falls" but sadly no sign of Damon Salvatore (TVD). ;) 

Took this just now at SSPE239.

SSPE239.thumb.png.82658ab31d7cd44c16847519fba5715c.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Went exploring today and WOW! There are so many beautiful new regions being developed! Before someone tells me I'm trash-talking the older regions, I'm not. It's just amazing to see a lot of the landscaping details from the camper regions making their way to the suburbs as it were. There are some gorgeous little lakes and waterfalls too. I waited at "Mystic Falls" but sadly no sign of Damon Salvatore (TVD). ;) 

Took this just now at SSPE239.

SSPE239.thumb.png.82658ab31d7cd44c16847519fba5715c.png

Yes, that is some boat locations there that's prime. ❤️

• Like 2

I saw your pic & I thought:  Atlantis!  Oh Joy!  That could be gorgeous!

We can only hope.  Give all those folks who've been carefully crafting a male alt to look like Jason Momoa a reason to bring those guys out and flaunt them!  Hooray!

27 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:
  •  

Yellow.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I saw your pic & I thought:  Atlantis!  Oh Joy!  That could be gorgeous!

We can only hope.  Give all those folks who've been carefully crafting a male alt to look like Jason Momoa a reason to bring those guys out and flaunt them!  Hooray!

Would love to see SGCommand base and stargate there. A theme relating to that could be very cool.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 4:10 PM, Daniel Voyager said:

Looking at the SSP continent there may be a new development going on in the south west part of the continent in the water regions. 

• SSP337
  • SSP353
  • SSP369

I'm wondering about this...the area isn't very big for a new theme...unless it's some underwater theme that will be extended to encompass the whole continent...

On 9/18/2019 at 7:55 AM, RaeLeeH said:

Snapshot_005.png.0f9594ff0b05e1478e37ff0d17fcaa4b.png

Saw this on my sail towards the new campers regions at Limevale. Thought it was my viewer so relogged... Strange landscaping choice (unless there's a waterfall or something there that isn't rezzing for me)?

I live across from this in Limevale and now there is a nice waterfall there and rocks and trees.  Some of the moles are there now working on the landscaping.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I'm wondering about this...the area isn't very big for a new theme...unless it's some underwater theme that will be extended to encompass the whole continent...

On the web map (as opposed to inworld), it shows as 5 regions now.  Odd.

p.s.  I don't know if it matters, but this is in the upper part of the corridor of regions that lead down to Jeogeot

Capture.thumb.JPG.08697c0adb5a6e62ed65c14db71340fb.JPG

Edited by Nika Talaj
note about Jeogeot
  • Like 1