SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

My initial thought about the update to the dev SSPX areas which now reveal the pink markings is that the layout seems rather uniform, and what we've seen to date shows the homes not being laid out in a very uniform manner in order to make regions look more individual - therefore I'm wondering if perhaps this could be for commercial areas Patch hinted at in Meet the Lindens.

SSP05oct2.png.c09842ea2bb8c8376a985e60480d3568.png

Of course, depending on the theme a more uniform layout might make sense for some homes...curiouser and curiouser....

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I confess I'd given up being interested in Bellisseria as I couldn't get a home here but I got one today with a water view.  Yay!  Here's a tiny bit of it. :D 

Bell Home.jpg

If that's a tiny bit of the water view, what's the full cat view like?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 4

Maybe some of you already knew this, though I didn't: you can go inside the Bellisseria Lighthouses and get dizzy climbing up the bazillion stairs to get to the top (Flying is a cheat!).

Bellisseria Lighthouse

I post it into this thread because Moles create little surprises like this *all over the grid*. Feeling bored while in SL? Go exploring, make it a game: A Mole-Surprise Hunt! (For example, how many of you know the super-secret surprise in the Crow's Nest lighthouse in Blake Sea? It's AMAZING.)

• Like 7

• Moles
34 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

That's OK Chief. We'll just keep moving them around fast enough that he won't be able to target them.  Half of them are decoys anyway.

Oh?  You mean we weren't playing Candy Crush?   

That explains a lot.

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 1
  • Haha 14

These gray-blue areas  have been preying on my mind a bit.  I just need to express my hope that they do not represent any sort of underwater housing, particularly the big one in Fourze Sea.  Or the one south of the pickle. (The large one in the lower right circled in yellow is, I think, just a development area).  Housing below those prime sailing waters would be just awful. 

I suppose the moles & Lindens know that, but lol, can't help from saying it out loud.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:31 AM, Evangeline Arcadia said:

SSP_4Oct_1.png

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

It's fun to watch the testing regions...like watching a mystery unfolding...some interesting new things on SSP83X - I was wondering what those 'battleship' shapes were and realised they are most likely paths around a grassy bit in the middle since you can see in the screenshot how a path runs from a 'house' and links up to them. The houses (if they are houses) look quite big too, filling the plot more than  the traditional homes. It will be interesting to see if this turns out to be anything in the end since anything we see on the map is subject to change...

SSP83X.JPG.c3dc6ab95c2aabfa449c9010e4b04f6c.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

It will be interesting to see if this turns out to be anything in the end since anything we see on the map is subject to change...

SSP83X.JPG.c3dc6ab95c2aabfa449c9010e4b04f6c.JPG

Sparse on Campers, Larger parcels. Enough region prims to double-up. ~Takes a deep breath, crosses finger behind her back~ My current theory is, and I reserve the right to change it LOL, new "Super-Premium" parcels - even if only experimenting or fleshing ideas out. Because whatever new perks the "Super Premium" tier will offer, double the size of land-use-fee tier waver must be one of them or people will surely balk at it.

So if "Super Premium" waves up to 2048 m2 of virtual land fees, then they will surely provide Linden Homes at those sizes.

Things that make you go hmmm...

• Like 3