SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

10 minutes ago, Squeaky Mole said:

This is correct, it runs on the same system as SLRR on mainland. You can ride your own trains by rezzing them on the rezzing zones. It has been modified however to avoid people running into each other ^^ Don't forget to obey the lights!

I can only hope others are excited for this entire theme as I am! I remember during the preview I was thinking "meh" and it just slowly percolated for me. Then I went back to the preview a week later for another looked *inside* these campers and was stunned at how large they actually are (you know that whole bigger on the inside than the outside thing?) So, yeah. I've been really *excited* for these!

15 minutes ago, Glowing Mole said:

Hey everyone!
Now that another theme is about to be released I wanted to send you a shout out in the name of the moles and lindens hidden in the tunnels... content and creation moles, scripter moles, Lindens working in colaboration with with the mole team, administration and organization moles and lindens, moles and lindens in charge of region creation...there are a lot of moles that do not get to go out much since we are still working the gears while the decoration team works the regions. And we rejoice in seeing you explore and enjoy the effort we are all making to bring you something beautiful. So... a shout out to you all from the moles and lindens in the tunnels. Huzzah!!! 🤜🤛

Oh yes, yes! I want to express my heartfelt thanks for all of you, Lindens and Moles. I know there are a lot of you that no one ever sees or hears about and they do the "unrecognized" and "thankless" stuff! (I kind of do that myself in RL LOL). There should be a plaque or something, somewhere in Bellisseria, that lists the names of all the Moles (and Lindens, too) who contributed to this amazing creation. Yes, really. Because you ALL deserve that recognition. And even though we won't get to know who the Moles really are, I think it would be a wonderful gesture for each to see their aliases recognized somewhere.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Just a sense of the scale of the new trailers/campers area from the air.

These regions are not open yet. Setting the draw distance to 1024m makes all the difference :)

New Trailers from the air_024.jpg

Hey, all the red SIM-testing markers are gone! I say SIM-testing because it was obvious to me they were doing some kind of stress-testing the SIMulator software or something as all the regions were restarting over and over and over (like every 60 seconds or so) while those were there, now they're gone. Cannot wait for the Green ones to start appearing! CAVEAT: I most certainly know about how the entire SL grids works... enough to be dangerous. Squeee!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 4

• Moles
40 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

This invisible border at the edge of my region that WILL NOT LET ME CROSS into the trailer regions is driving me to drink.

It is tempting to stand on the other side of that border and make silly faces to tease you, but that would be mean and un-molelike.  Maybe I'll see if I can get @Quartz Mole to freshen your drink.🐭

• Haha 11

So at SL16B 8 styles were shown for this new theme.  Lil did an admirable post showing them.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/438859-camping-tonight-new-homes-preview-comments-and-photos/?do=findComment&comment=1925170

It's hard for me to believe that the parcel controllers for this region will offer 8 options, tho.  Are there two types of parcels, a camper type and a trailer type, each with 4 choices of home styles?  So that the land menu will show two new menu choices for Bellliseria, Campers and Trailers, in addition to the current Houseboats and Traditionals?

If I assume that,  then taking a stab at how the 8 sort out, maybe:

Campers:

Laramie, Newport, Shan , Camper 4 (gorgeous in the light wood texture, shown later in that thread), ??

Trailers:

Colorado, Sequoia, Sun Valley, TinyHouse??

What do you think?  Moles, are there 2 types of parcels, or 1 type with 8 choices?

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

What do you think?  Moles, are there 2 types of parcels, or 1 type with 8 choices?

I don't know if there is any significance to it, but what I've seen in the hovertext over the parcels refers to them all as "camping parcels", no matter which style home is sitting on them. I did not check every parcel, of course, but a random sampling was consistent. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Quartz Mole said:

Seeing is believing...

/me squeeks

oooooo really?  Hooray!  So much to play with!  That's wonderful! 

And now this means, doesn't it?  oh for sure, 4 more choices for the Traditionals!  Oh yaaas, sure thing!

Lemme see, Painted Lady of course, timeless really;  then Venetian Palazzo ... nono, definitely too far out of theme ; oh I know!  Northwest Regional (John Storrs)!  and Arts & Crafts, of course .... yes ....

*rolls eyes at self*

Seriously, this is great, the Land page will be nice and simple, and people can decorate and redecorate and redecorate, it'll be fun!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

And now this means, doesn't it?  oh for sure, 4 more choices for the Traditionals!  Oh yaaas, sure thing!

Unless they come up with styles that still fit within that same green monopoly house, I can't see it being an option for the stuff already released.  If a new house style was offered that did not fit within that monopoly house, there could be all sorts of issues with trees poking through houses. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
11 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Unless they come up with styles that still fit within that same green monopoly house, I can't see it being an option for the stuff already released.  If a new house style was offered that did not fit within that monopoly house, there could be all sorts of issues with trees poking through houses. 

New house styles will be for the free 2048-sized parcels that you can get with Super-Premium, to be announced later, then after that the 4096-sized houses for the Super Duper Premium, then, of course, will come the Region-Sized ones next year, all officially announced, honest and for true! Oh, and that Region-Sized one is only available in the Just-Kidding level of Premium. It will be on sale at first for 50% off, that's only $999 U.S. a MONTH! It's a STEAL!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 3