Jump to content

SSP?


Garnet Psaltery

Recommended Posts

@Patch Linden - The first batch of Campers/Trailers are released, so I'm hoping that sometime "Soon®™©" we'll be getting an announcement (or clues) of what the next Linden Home theme is that we will be anxiously awaiting and making all sorts of wild posts about. 

Yeah, I know you still have some regions of current themed stuff to finish up and release, but we do need something new to talk about.  Can't really see anything new in the SSP regions right now.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@Patch Linden - The first batch of Campers/Trailers are released, so I'm hoping that sometime "Soon®™©" we'll be getting an announcement (or clues) of what the next Linden Home theme is that we will be anxiously awaiting and making all sorts of wild posts about. 

Yeah, I know you still have some regions of current themed stuff to finish up and release, but we do need something new to talk about.  Can't really see anything new in the SSP regions right now.

I saw something somewhere that the next theme is being announced at some Christmas festival or something.

That was vague and helpful, wasn't it?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I saw something somewhere that the next theme is being announced at some Christmas festival or something.

That was vague and helpful, wasn't it?

It's the SL Christmas Expo. The website is here: https://slchristmasexpo.com

I've visited before, but this will be the first year of being a merchant at the event. So hopefully people will look at the new houses and then wander into the market and buy all the things.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Polenth Yue said:

It's the SL Christmas Expo. The website is here: https://slchristmasexpo.com

I've visited before, but this will be the first year of being a merchant at the event. So hopefully people will look at the new houses and then wander into the market and buy all the things.

If they're like me, they'll by all the things and then go look at the houses!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Polenth Yue said:

I've now visited the cabin! Food, drink, Linden secrets! Can't steal the Notta Mole bear bunny though.

I like that little cabin, and it's very near my camper (yeah, I broke down and got one). I've seen at least one or two other cabins scattered in other regions. I did not try to steal any bunnies, but good idea!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I like that little cabin, and it's very near my camper (yeah, I broke down and got one). I've seen at least one or two other cabins scattered in other regions. I did not try to steal any bunnies, but good idea!

The usual method is to ask the mole who made the bear/bunny, which means we need a cunning plan to capture Notta Mole!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

(darn, quoted the wrong thing - fine, I'll do it this way)

image.png.7c5549fa3a08d4102b51de941019a208.png


OMG, that is more than 2 whole months from now.

Two. Whole. Months.

 

We have two whole months to entertain the Lindens and Moles.  I can just see them all now giggling with glee at our speculations of what the next model might be .  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

(darn, quoted the wrong thing - fine, I'll do it this way)

image.png.7c5549fa3a08d4102b51de941019a208.png


OMG, that is more than 2 whole months from now.

Two. Whole. Months.

 

/me sings... "An---ti---ci---pa--shun..." 

THIS is half the fun! Hahaha. So we can play a guessing game. Perhaps it will be those fancy Earth-Houses, you know, mostly under ground? No, wait... the Moles may have a claim on that... [LAUGHS! JUST KIDDING] Hmmmm... You know what could be Christmas-ee? Mountain country... think Snowy Colorado-ish (Tahoe style, but please, no more A-frames). That or Fantasy-ish.

I was really waiting to see what they come up with for the "rural" country style (exiting Tahoe) - but these Campers stole my excitement big time (Not so much as they are campers and trailers, but the whole package: scenery, design, all of it!)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, I'm willing to just enjoy Campwich for a while, and do some more home furnishing & exploring!  Barely started on my camper.  Do a custom paint job for my Bandit!   Really learn AVSitter.

Announcement in a few months suits me fine.

But I agree Alyona, I look at the ridges in those two big vacant areas in the middle of Belli, and I think "Mountain Country"!  Perfect for a Christmas season announcement, folks will go nutty-bumps at the possibilities for Festivus (I hope) decor. 

oh Lord no not a bazillion regions of christmassy mountain cabins SAVE MEEEEE

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well they have already said there were going to be "cabins" (which would be a good flow from the traditionals to to the campers here and there --- as well as "beachy" abodes (I don't remember the word  house in there anywhere but it might have been LOL).   Considering the continent is getting pretty full, I would bet that any urban themes would be on their own continent and not on the 1950s middle american one.  Just a guess --- AND we know plans change at the Linden end. The trailers were definitely planned to be up north and they might still turn up there, but looks like (from both SSP map and the short time some of the trailers were on Bellisseria up north for testing) that they decided not.   I would guess that it was a "flow" thing -- too abrupt. They have done a very nice job with the placement of trailers -- I think anyway. 

 

I think plenty of people would like Urban though. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a wander to see where they might be expanding next. SSPE325 has some water terraformed in and more rail. And an unattended LDPW car, but it had security on it so I couldn't drive it away. It's almost like people don't want me stealing their cars.

SSPE297 has some track extensions added as well, though seems less far along.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

I had a wander to see where they might be expanding next. SSPE325 has some water terraformed in and more rail. And an unattended LDPW car, but it had security on it so I couldn't drive it away. It's almost like people don't want me stealing their cars.

SSPE297 has some track extensions added as well, though seems less far along.

"It's almost like people don't want me stealing their cars".       That made me laugh out loud.....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...