If Second Life was real what crime would you be convicted of?

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Was an NFL player named Andre Rison once. Wide receiver and a damned good one, although he never seemed to last long with any of the several teams for which he played. He was of course known, inevitably really, as "Bad Moon Rison".

His wife was Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez..She burnt his house down,literally.. hehehehe

That little patch I wear under my left eye in SL since as far back as I can remember,is my little tribute to her..She is one of my favorite poets.

She wrote most of TLC's songs..Even the ones that the other two claim they wrote.

That number 80 on her left shoulder with the falcon is his number.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

On 12/01/2018 at 3:43 PM, Bree Giffen said:

We do a lot of things in SL that would break the law in real life. If SL was real, what crimes do you think you would be convicted of?

For myself, I'd probably be convicted of breaking and entering, trespassing and grand theft of cookies.

Well, what a super question. I thought I was a good girl, but when I think about it, I would, if SL were RL, be charged and convicted of the following crimes:

Possession of an illegal firearm

Dangerous driving

Trespass

Actual bodily harm (including deforming, setting fire to avatars, blowing avatars to bits, paralysing avatars with my Kiss Me Deadly HUD :D )

Arson.

Public nuisance, like in this video from six years ago, when someone in the neighbouring sim said to me "Please don't use a Linden Ocean as a sandbox" while I was just testing reflections and windlight settings. 

• Like 2

Flying a plane, with neither license, insurance or training, and crashing said plane into a public highway (Linden-owned), specifically getting it stuck under a bridge and being unable to get it out. I had to abandon it and wait for auto-return to do its thing.

It wasn't even my plane.

I really wish I'd taken a snapshot of this incident. There was literally no way this plane could have fit between the arches of this bridge, it just happened to glitch through on a sim-crossing. 

Criminal animal neglect (had this cat in my inventory since forever).

Possession of fire arms without a permit.

Driving under influence.

Driving without a permit.

Flying without a permit.

Breaking and entering.

Grand theft helicopter.

Pushing people off piers, cliffs and ledges (attempted manslaughter?).

Abduction (rezzing prim boxes around AFKers in sandboxes for funsies).

Disturbing the peace of the grave (corpses, corpses everywhere!)

Forgery (paintings).

I've read the entire thread up to here and now.

ALL OF YOU ARE FARKING ANGELS.

I mean, really, so tame.

I'd probably be not only convicted but immediately tossed into solitary confinement strapped into a Hannibal Lecter rack and gagged just for uttering the words to describe it.

/me nods affirmatively with wide eyes and an 'uh-huh, uh-huh'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.