How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:31 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The pasties are hilarious! Really cool solution to your "problem," and it looks great!

And I think I like the tube dress maybe . . . what is it?

Also, where is that tattoo parlour??????????

(sorry for the delay, under the weather)

Thx Scylla!  I thought they were funny too - I got a variety.  (alien, ladybug, comic book exclamations) rofl    I found them here:  Mad' [La Boucherie], Oro (27, 214, 1999) - Moderate and that's also where the tattoo shop is. (although you can't actually get into it)  The tube dress & the shirt are both pieces from two different outfits at Rooster n Chix :  Home of Roosters n cHix, Helgrind (92, 70, 21) - Adult  I have an Altamura body so I have to pick parts that I can make fit from other body design fashions.

PS Talli - where is your art gallery?

yuck_001.thumb.jpg.2f6f70ae17bf20c7dbccb0b49befd7cc.jpgyuck_002.thumb.jpg.6268a8a22d366136cb72cc05f289232f.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Dementia Obviate said:

Snapshot_1359.png

13 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Back in my favorite little SL  shack

Untitled

On 2/25/2019 at 3:25 PM, Angelina String said:

Snapshot_1542b_cr.thumb.jpg.8b4edd8c3bf5da45104a82e5559ef14c.jpg

On 2/25/2019 at 6:38 PM, MattNight84 said:

Vacancy

@Dementia Obviate Beautiful photo magical!

@Talligurl where is that shack? Can we visit??? You always look amazing, maybe some of the “shack” will rub off on us!

@Angelina String lovely accessories, I love how you put that outfit together!

@MattNight84 very sexy and handsome... I like this pic of you. 

~ Sara

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And this first outfit is????  Hopefully, it comes in many other color options, since I am not a 'pink' kinda gal.

Without looking it's Erratic Eva top. I have this one and plain orange, white, and red. There are lots more colours!

The pants are Blueberry Tali pants in leather. Big FP and also available in denim.

;)

Looks like Maitreya only.....

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/erratic-ava-sweater-mint-maitreya/8459429

Pants fit other bodies and look better on than in the pictures!!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Blueberry-Tali-Leather-Pants-Maitreya-Belleza-All-Slink-Physique-Hourglass-Mesh-Fat-Pack/10026334

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Saravendi said:

where is that shack? Can we visit??? You always look amazing, maybe some of the “shack” will rub off on us.

It is in the Mother Road sim, which is a reproduction of a small town in the Southwestern US along Route 66, Anyone can visit, and if you join the group you can get Rez rights to Rez pose balls and props, with a highway running through lots of people like to Rez vehicles there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1