Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Jazeia said:

Love your snaps!!  So many of them look very realistic.

Thank you! It's been really fun learning how to do this stuff!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jazeia said:

So, I found a shirt blouse I really like, but it was a little revealing.  This tube dress didn't quite work the way I wanted it to, to go with it so I went searching for pasties.  😳  Didn't find any at the tattoo shop, but did find some next door.  They were just what the shirt needed! 

2045686065_decisionsdecisions(1).thumb.jpg.dabf4f2a801157d19ee5954cb3ecee95.jpg

THEN I needed the right shorts . . .   Lol  Then I finally got around to the snap to test out the pasties and they work real well.

1306571739_sassy2(1).thumb.jpg.3368863bd1fc2eb49a3fce845b3412e5.jpg

The pasties are hilarious! Really cool solution to your "problem," and it looks great!

And I think I like the tube dress maybe . . . what is it?

Also, where is that tattoo parlour??????????

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Seeing those guy-alts brought out, thought I dusted of mine as well and took him on a date

 

couplesmall.png

You dated YOURSELF!?  I admit, you make a most charming couple, but isn't that sort of contrary to the whole purpose of dating?

ETA: I've been guilty of dating myself from time to time, but in a much different sense of the term.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lindal Kidd said:

You dated YOURSELF!?  I admit, you make a most charming couple, but isn't that sort of contrary to the whole purpose of dating?

Well, I kinda took him on a date to backdrop city to build couple poses for my store :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the free group gift full version Bento avatar -- Juliet. altamura :D  I changed the body shape (too curvy for me) but the rest is "out of the box". Impressive. 

juliette.thumb.jpg.09900ff55f434a42abc23c6456b501a0.jpg

  • Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

This is the free group gift full version Bento avatar -- Juliet. altamura :D  I changed the body shape (too curvy for me) but the rest is "out of the box". Impressive. 

juliette.thumb.jpg.09900ff55f434a42abc23c6456b501a0.jpg

Oh that is pretty. Hmm I’ve got an alt I’ve been neglecting...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

          "As if this is the world
you would make: nakedness,

grim motels drenched in night
          rain, love in foreign places . . ."

(from Bruce Weigl, "In the Rest of the World the Worry Is Very Big," NYT, 2009)

Empires-End-4-Blank.png

  • Like 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Backstage at the Miss SL 2019...here is Taya awaiting the results! Go Taya!!!! 🙂 She looks amazing BTW!!!!

TAya.jpg

  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patiently awaiting the start of the Miss SL 2019 show! Kind of got there a bit early :)

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 11.17.28 AM.png

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

 

          "As if this is the world
you would make: nakedness,

grim motels drenched in night
          rain, love in foreign places . . ."

(from Bruce Weigl, "In the Rest of the World the Worry Is Very Big," NYT, 2009)

Empires-End-4-Blank.png

While poking around Flickr, I realized that I was following your old Flickr account.  Now I know why none of these were showing on my feed.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

While poking around Flickr, I realized that I was following your old Flickr account.  Now I know why none of these were showing on my feed.

Hah!

I actually originally tried to get into my old Flickr account, but I have no idea how to do it. So far as I can tell, it's not registered to any of my email accounts. So, it will just linger, a relic of a bygone age of system avatars and really lousy snapshots!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Patiently awaiting the start of the Miss SL 2019 show! Kind of got there a bit early :)

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 11.17.28 AM.png

Thank you for your support, Sara! And with that outfit right there - you should have been on stage (and I in that chair :D )

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hah!

I actually originally tried to get into my old Flickr account, but I have no idea how to do it. So far as I can tell, it's not registered to any of my email accounts. So, it will just linger, a relic of a bygone age of system avatars and really lousy snapshots!

Your current settings must be set to hide you from search.  When I search for your name, only the old account comes up.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Backstage at the Miss SL 2019...here is Taya awaiting the results! Go Taya!!!! 🙂 She looks amazing BTW!!!!

TAya.jpg

Indeed, she looks amazing! hope you have fun in there, I wish I could join but I am temporarily stuck with laptop which I can't run SL on.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to get things straight - today was just the audition for running :D. There also was one audition in January (where @Akasha Sternberg made the cut and became Miss SL Germany!), and tomorrow the complete list of candidates will be published... Then the serious stuff begins, with 5 runway challenges, 2 photo challenges and a live interview before it ends with the grand finale 2. June...  Not at all sure why I'm doing this, but anyways I put in my application at the last day, and got accepted (for the audition) - so now I guess I'll just wait and see where this takes me... (been a total blast so far though, doing something completly new!)

Snapshot_1536_cr.thumb.jpg.8c9099def3579c24a4f3648fecee0a78.jpg

Home and wondering what & why :D

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...