How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Seeing those guy-alts brought out, thought I dusted of mine as well and took him on a date

couplesmall.png

You dated YOURSELF!?  I admit, you make a most charming couple, but isn't that sort of contrary to the whole purpose of dating?

ETA: I've been guilty of dating myself from time to time, but in a much different sense of the term.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

This is the free group gift full version Bento avatar -- Juliet. altamura :D  I changed the body shape (too curvy for me) but the rest is "out of the box". Impressive. 

juliette.thumb.jpg.09900ff55f434a42abc23c6456b501a0.jpg

Oh that is pretty. Hmm I’ve got an alt I’ve been neglecting...

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

"As if this is the world
you would make: nakedness,

grim motels drenched in night
          rain, love in foreign places . . ."

(from Bruce Weigl, "In the Rest of the World the Worry Is Very Big," NYT, 2009)

Empires-End-4-Blank.png

While poking around Flickr, I realized that I was following your old Flickr account.  Now I know why none of these were showing on my feed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

While poking around Flickr, I realized that I was following your old Flickr account.  Now I know why none of these were showing on my feed.

Hah!

I actually originally tried to get into my old Flickr account, but I have no idea how to do it. So far as I can tell, it's not registered to any of my email accounts. So, it will just linger, a relic of a bygone age of system avatars and really lousy snapshots!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hah!

I actually originally tried to get into my old Flickr account, but I have no idea how to do it. So far as I can tell, it's not registered to any of my email accounts. So, it will just linger, a relic of a bygone age of system avatars and really lousy snapshots!

Your current settings must be set to hide you from search.  When I search for your name, only the old account comes up.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Backstage at the Miss SL 2019...here is Taya awaiting the results! Go Taya!!!! 🙂 She looks amazing BTW!!!!

TAya.jpg

Indeed, she looks amazing! hope you have fun in there, I wish I could join but I am temporarily stuck with laptop which I can't run SL on.

• Like 3

Just to get things straight - today was just the audition for running :D. There also was one audition in January (where @Akasha Sternberg made the cut and became Miss SL Germany!), and tomorrow the complete list of candidates will be published... Then the serious stuff begins, with 5 runway challenges, 2 photo challenges and a live interview before it ends with the grand finale 2. June...  Not at all sure why I'm doing this, but anyways I put in my application at the last day, and got accepted (for the audition) - so now I guess I'll just wait and see where this takes me... (been a total blast so far though, doing something completly new!)

Snapshot_1536_cr.thumb.jpg.8c9099def3579c24a4f3648fecee0a78.jpg

Home and wondering what & why :D

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 18