Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Angel of Darkness

   Moar selfies. So selfish today.

   Edit:

   To avoid spamming the thread further, I'll just drop this here, as well. 

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.21cebd99092bccbfcf6ab0cc9e8625b2.png

Edited by Orwar
Moar pics!
  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So I TP to a LM that Talli gave me (thank you Talli!), anyway, my car breaks down and there is only one gas station and guess what? No gas!!!  I'm screwed...eerrrrrr. So, in 6 inch heels, I've now got to walk to the next town, a place call Las Vegas. Never been, but I hear they have gas there, so I'll see what happens. Oh, btw, did I mention its pitch black dark....midnight. Whats a girl to do? 

SARA ROUTE 66.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

midnight. Whats a girl to do? 

I would spend the night in that Motel back there behind you, looks perfectly clean and safe

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So, this guy picked me up and took me to SPACE!!! Only in sl can I be on Route 66 and a Space Station in the same day! Amazing 🤯  Ok..ok, I lied..there was no guy, but the rest is true:)

Sara Space Suit.jpg

Sara Space.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Sara I just remembered that I was there a while ago your post reminded me

32303500567_c428b79548_k.jpg

 

love, love love this picture of you

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

So, this guy picked me up and took me to SPACE!!! Only in sl can I be on Route 66 and a Space Station in the same day! Amazing 🤯  Ok..ok, I lied..there was no guy, but the rest is true:)

Sara Space Suit.jpg

Sara Space.jpg

Oooooo! What a great outfit!!!!!

From ?????.... ;)

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Oooooo! What a great outfit!!!!!

From ?????.... ;)

 

*coughs and points up to the top post in this thread*

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roxy Couturier said:

*coughs and points up to the top post in this thread*

Y'mean Henta Fair? I'm slow on the uptake...……….If that's where I'll see if I can find it...….. 

:)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Y'mean Henta Fair? I'm slow on the uptake...……….If that's where I'll see if I can find it...….. 

:)

"Hentai". I'm standing in front of the i. 😁

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roxy Couturier said:

"Hentai". I'm standing in front of the i. 😁

Is there any good hentai there? What about shota and yaoi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

love, love love this picture of you

Haha Sara thank you I almost always look better from behind 😊

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Is there any good hentai there? What about shota and yaoi?

I kinda liked the Kraken (get it? CRACK-IN) butt tattoo. 😝

I bought a few items, some most of which won't be in this thread.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Got into Kinky and bought a dress.

Lucky.1.png

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Who me"? is my look here. I've been fitting out my apartment with a few bits and pieces...………..aside from shopping of course......

I do like this leather jacket outfit   :)

 

SL09.png

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

"Who me"? is my look here. I've been fitting out my apartment with a few bits and pieces...………..aside from shopping of course......

I do like this leather jacket outfit   :)

 

SL09.png

I really like that hair on you, Belinda!

Also, the expression on your face is how I look in RL pretty much most of my days. Except maybe a bit more stunned.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Is there any good hentai there?

Let's hope so!

I could use some new tentacles; my old ones are getting quite shopworn.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

"Who me"? is my look here. I've been fitting out my apartment with a few bits and pieces...………..aside from shopping of course......

I do like this leather jacket outfit   :)

 

SL09.png

Nice cleavage!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I really like that hair on you, Belinda!

Also, the expression on your face is how I look in RL pretty much most of my days. Except maybe a bit more stunned.

Thank You Scylla! Mina Helen, and I've quite taken to it myself. This is the only outfit I have it with just now, but I need to add it to other outfits!! xx

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

Thank You Scylla! Mina Helen, and I've quite taken to it myself. This is the only outfit I have it with just now, but I need to add it to other outfits!! xx

Hmmm. I wonder if it comes in ombres . . .

*cough*

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hmmm. I wonder if it comes in ombres . . .

*cough*

Bet it does...………..  :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hmmm. I wonder if it comes in ombres . . .

*cough*

Men’s? I’d wear that hair! I prefer the reds for my avatar, though.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...