How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So I TP to a LM that Talli gave me (thank you Talli!), anyway, my car breaks down and there is only one gas station and guess what? No gas!!!  I'm screwed...eerrrrrr. So, in 6 inch heels, I've now got to walk to the next town, a place call Las Vegas. Never been, but I hear they have gas there, so I'll see what happens. Oh, btw, did I mention its pitch black dark....midnight. Whats a girl to do? 

SARA ROUTE 66.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 18

So, this guy picked me up and took me to SPACE!!! Only in sl can I be on Route 66 and a Space Station in the same day! Amazing 🤯  Ok..ok, I lied..there was no guy, but the rest is true:)

Sara Space Suit.jpg

Sara Space.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 22

40 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

So, this guy picked me up and took me to SPACE!!! Only in sl can I be on Route 66 and a Space Station in the same day! Amazing 🤯  Ok..ok, I lied..there was no guy, but the rest is true:)

Sara Space Suit.jpg

Sara Space.jpg

Oooooo! What a great outfit!!!!!

From ?????.... ;)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

"Who me"? is my look here. I've been fitting out my apartment with a few bits and pieces...………..aside from shopping of course......

I do like this leather jacket outfit   :)

SL09.png

I really like that hair on you, Belinda!

Also, the expression on your face is how I look in RL pretty much most of my days. Except maybe a bit more stunned.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I really like that hair on you, Belinda!

Also, the expression on your face is how I look in RL pretty much most of my days. Except maybe a bit more stunned.

Thank You Scylla! Mina Helen, and I've quite taken to it myself. This is the only outfit I have it with just now, but I need to add it to other outfits!! xx

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

Thank You Scylla! Mina Helen, and I've quite taken to it myself. This is the only outfit I have it with just now, but I need to add it to other outfits!! xx

Hmmm. I wonder if it comes in ombres . . .

*cough*

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Roxy Couturier said:

*coughs and points up to the top post in this thread*

Roxy is correct... Thanks you so much for the heads-up!!! It's funny that I didn't realize that we bought the same outfit 😱 LOL! my bad.

Anyway: Credits

purchased at Hentai Fair 4x (not sure if they have a store or at MP)

Ghoul- Pistil Suite

I know they offer the FP, however I just bought the Bk for $375L. 

Now I just need a great space SIM. Anyone have suggestions?