How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

"... world domination ... masterplan... moaahahaha..."Snapshot_730.thumb.jpg.42e6d69f7df24ead6c376679cdb1988b.jpg

Just to show what you can run into in Rieri-Town - a weapons dealer with a full showroom behind their fancy sales offices...

I answered earlier from my phone, and felt I cut them a bit short - that place is really fantastic!

No fancy grungy urban decay or futuristic sci-fi fantasies - just a superdetailed, modeled-from-google-maps-realistic up-to-date big city area. Here you can find everything from sushi bars to laundries to corporate offices to a traditional temple/park, highway overpasses and canals. Photo ops everywhere!! And almost every shop have detailed interiors with delicious textures... And it really takes to different windlight with the best effects, you can create any mood you desire. And it... can you tell I'm a big fan :) ?

I so wish that some mad crew of people with this dedication would have a take on almost any European city. London or Paris or Berlin done like this? Afraid I never had gone back to RL again :D

Snapshot_1554.thumb.jpg.cf74827be7b13c969e68357d6b09d5bf.jpg

Do a search on Flickr for Rieri Town, and get impressed over all the different ways to explore this urban gem!:D

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Snapshot_730.thumb.jpg.42e6d69f7df24ead6c376679cdb1988b.jpg

Just to show what you can run into in Rieri-Town - a weapons dealer with a full showroom behind their fancy sales offices...

is this the place down below the R2 store?

Aparantly I have been here.

Untitled

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 12

On 2/25/2019 at 2:14 PM, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I'm seeing a lot of things with straps around legs this month in different event offerings. I started wondering if it was a theme some were trying to follow. But It's probably just a trend.

You mean like this thigh harness?

I'm totally not getting it.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/miss-chelsea-Kira-Skirt-Black/16406135

(ETA: Never mind. I'm getting it. Although not really the asymmetrical look of this particular one.)

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE RESPONDING IDIOT
  • Haha 3