How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So anyways, I'm at a dance last night at the Lesbian Sisterhood, which is always a good time. One of the girls had this amazing outfit, which turned out to be the top, panties, and boots from the Hawk Girl outfit from Xtra Ordinary. They specialize in superhero stuff.  Well, say no more...……..    ;)

So after shopping I went to Lutz, and met up with Tali…………...

SL11.png

SL14.png

SL21.png

• Like 21

Hi, all! 😊

This week I went back to Drawn City 2 to take a few snaps.

In these pictures I'm wearing the Genus classic head. After a while playing with this head only for shapes, I have finally considered wearing it for my main appearance, mostly because of the amount of makeups and hairbases I have seen released for it lately. I still love my Vista head and in terms of animations it's the best for my taste, but unfortunately I have not seen much stuff released for it anymore.

So I have been playing more with Genus head and I'm liking it. I don't know if I will use it for sure, because I think it still has to be fixed/improved, but I'm having fun working on the shape and trying stuff.

Snapshot_6491.thumb.png.ca60513e45ea6b811c319b60c1a8c2b1.png

Snapshot_6001.thumb.png.fd73e48fbb53404890101f9255ee3e0e.png

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, DemeraraGirl said:

Hi, all! 😊

This week I went back to Drawn City 2 to take a few snaps.

In these pictures I'm wearing the Genus classic head. After a while playing with this head only for shapes, I have finally considered wearing it for my main appearance, mostly because of the amount of makeups and hairbases I have seen released for it lately. I still love my Vista head and in terms of animations it's the best for my taste, but unfortunately I have not seen much stuff released for it anymore.

So I have been playing more with Genus head and I'm liking it. I don't know if I will use it for sure, because I think it still has to be fixed/improved, but I'm having fun working on the shape and trying stuff.

Snapshot_6491.thumb.png.ca60513e45ea6b811c319b60c1a8c2b1.png

Snapshot_6001.thumb.png.fd73e48fbb53404890101f9255ee3e0e.png

How do  I  find this place when i search for drawn city nothing comes  up

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Now I just need a great space SIM. Anyone have suggestions?

When I think about Futuristic/Sci-Fi/Space scenarios in SL, Insilico always comes to my mind.

It's a cyberpunk roleplay sim, but visitors are welcome. The place is enormous with lots of areas to explore.

If you want to have an idea of how it looks like, here's their Flickr group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/insilico/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DemeraraGirl said:

When I think about Futuristic/Sci-Fi/Space scenarios in SL, Insilico always comes to my mind.

It's a cyberpunk roleplay sim, but visitors are welcome. The place is enormous with lots of areas to explore.

If you want to have an idea of how it looks like, here's their Flickr group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/insilico/

This is the location for my picture here standing in the Sci-Fi diner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My final pics for today, is also from "Xtra Ordinary" and it's a Babewatch swimsuit which also comes with a top and hot pants...…………….

It does look as if I mean business...….  :)

It does make me think about an Angels group shot in these swimsuits……….   

SL10.png

SL05.png

SL02.png

• Like 23