How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So I was walking the Eldritch Horror down the street in front of our house in Belli (as one does in the middle of the night with a small child clutching a bottle), when I came across a neat little seating area -- and also, I had no idea how close we were to the water!  There are houseboats just down from us, which is awesome.

Second picture is me just hanging out in the family room, blissfully alone.

Ajay and Spawn in Belli_001.edit.png

Ajay in Belli_002.edit.png

• Like 33

Sometimes being a Warrior Princess can be a very lonely place. Sometimes the challenges seem to be insurmountable, and hit you out of the blue. But a Warrior Princess is never bowed by such challenges. When all seems lost, and I'm on my knees, I find a strength inside me which runs through my body like a flame.

Two days ago my forest was dark. The trees were sad. The butterflies all had broken wings. But from this place I felt my strength return. I will always prevail. I will always do the right thing. I will ALWAYS fight for what is right...………………………………………………………..

SL25.png

• Like 35

I love my new jacket and my green flowered shoes...I just need to find some stuff that goes with it.   My landlady just rezzed a TV in my studio (it's a studio that why I don't have much stuff in it)...I can't wait to see what my TV does.  

Snapshot_750.png

• Like 32

11 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Wow!

Just had to say I love this

Thanks, Rhonda.  That means a lot,coming from you. 

9 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Spectacular 

Thanks so much, Sara. :)  I'm so glad you liked it. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I like your expectant look here. Or maybe your date has just appeared at the top of a long tall staircase. I think she'd like how you're looking at her.

He's probably noticed a prim out of alignment in my build. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Sometimes being a Warrior Princess can be a very lonely place. Sometimes the challenges seem to be insurmountable, and hit you out of the blue. But a Warrior Princess is never bowed by such challenges. When all seems lost, and I'm on my knees, I find a strength inside me which runs through my body like a flame.

Two days ago my forest was dark. The trees were sad. The butterflies all had broken wings. But from this place I felt my strength return. I will always prevail. I will always do the right thing. I will ALWAYS fight for what is right...………………………………………………………..

SL25.png

Good for you, Princess!  Oh, and about that tree growing out of your ear...

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

On 2/26/2020 at 3:16 PM, Gobilly said:

Been playing with the Niramyth Aesthetic body

Pleasing Aesthetic 11

I am sure there are other thinking of playing with that body... Nice pic.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:01 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

I wasn't sure which one so you get two.  I love these jeans.

20200227_013.thumb.jpg.a6ac828f2933f659ff0b92ed1a55d96d.jpg

Is it the jeans or the stuffing that makes the picture?

Sexy lady.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1