Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Posing with my alt

20200229_013.thumb.jpg.304a2f7ae52ff93e03141a67f6bd8fff.jpg

LOVE this, Rhonda. It's such a wonderful  capture of that moment in a bar, like someone took a photo a millisecond before the decision (and the move) was made.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

It almost never happens, that I see a hair in an event, teleport in and buy it straight away. I am too busy with decorating in houses. But, today I bought a new hair. From Besom in the Kinky Monthly. A bit pixelated image, I took it too small. But don't care to do it better.

besom_008.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
added the last sentence
  • Like 31

Here is one from the new Linden Log Homes, the Home & Garden Expo.

Horse, pose, fence, flowers is a wearable from Old World. So I don't need rez rights.

horse_005.jpg

• Like 37

An index of possibilities...

Zibska for Wanderlust Weekend, plus a 75L weekend skin offer from Ritual. Full credits here. (Raw shot; cropped only.)

49602570356_cfa2ff6b9e_h.jpg

• Like 30

I've been on a kintsugi obsession since the beginning of the year. I found a wonderful full body tattoo and have been wearing it. This is a screenshot but I cropped it in Photoshop because it was a full body capture and apparently the camera rotation slipped a tad and I didn't realize it and the ONE shot I took ended up having some of those dreaded female parts showing so that everyone's eyeballs would explode and the Earth would stop rotating, etc. if I posted the full shot.

kintsugi 022820_cropped1.png

• Like 33

3 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

I've been on a kintsugi obsession since the beginning of the year. I found a wonderful full body tattoo and have been wearing it. This is a screenshot but I cropped it in Photoshop because it was a full body capture and apparently the camera rotation slipped a tad and I didn't realize it and the ONE shot I took ended up having some of those dreaded female parts showing so that everyone's eyeballs would explode and the Earth would stop rotating, etc. if I posted the full shot.

kintsugi 022820_cropped1.png

Go for it.  We're due for the Apocalypse anyway.

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

An index of possibilities...

Zibska for Wanderlust Weekend, plus a 75L weekend skin offer from Ritual. Full credits here. (Raw shot; cropped only.)

49602570356_cfa2ff6b9e_h.jpg

It is so many weekend offers, Friday, Saturday and the whole weekend. It is almost a job to keep updated. 😙

But; have to get that HUD now. It was so easy when Seraphim posted everything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Day 2 shopping for clothing and a set for my next photo. Stopped by Burrow's along the way. Nobody I knew and it's like a library in there with all the whispering so I continued my quest for a Japanese themed setting fit for tea. Don't know where I took a wrong turn this time but...made more friends @ Pine Lakes.  Who knew it could be this tough?

shopping day 2.jpg

• Like 31