How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Rumancekk said:

I'm sorry for posting twice in one day but I changed my avatar in honor of a certain band's final tour date of the year and this might be the last time these masks look like this.

so I want to post it before the concert ends

props if anyone knows what i'm going for (i hope) kinda put my own spin on it

romanscondlife_591.png

romanscondlife_590.png

I used to love this Band, not anymore though.

• Like 1
On 3/3/2020 at 9:31 PM, Nalates Urriah said:

Basically if you take 3,000px wide image and then post or otherwise upload it as 1024px wide... you have shrunk the image and reduced the size and DOF EFFECT by 66%. So, if you want the DOF to look the same... you have to increase the DOF EFFECT in the original shot by 300%. If you play with resizing images that have backgrounds blurred you'll see the problem. This is a problem that is only solved by thinking ahead.

All of this will start to appear in your images if you adjust DoF for what you see on the screen (1920 wide) and snap the image at 3,000px wide. The viewer is resizing the image as it saves the image. You then look at the image (3000px) on screen (1920) which is down-sizing the image and DOF. The DOF is still there but you changed the way YOU SEE IT. You have to anticipate what you will do with the image and what size it will be when you or others look at it on there screens.

I hope to have understand properly what you are saying but the problem is that usually I take photos that have the same wide of what I post (sometimes also less).

On 3/4/2020 at 11:29 AM, Matty Luminos said:

If you are using Black Dragon, there's a feature "Autoscale rendering" in the Snapshot window. It's off by default, tick it on and it will keep your depth of field the same in your saved picture. Firestorm doesn't have this feature, unless it's hidden in debug settings somewhere.  

unfortunately BD isn't available for Mac

in any case I've decided to go ahead with the photos that I can take with my iMac... and enjoy just seeing the wonderful photos that most of you do.

Today I went i a dreary land, empty of humans being how I can imagine could be due to the covid19, also my horse was scared about this sim 😁

covid19_2.jpg

covid19_3.jpg

covid19_4.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1