How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Starting the day trying to slay a dragon...Black Dragon that is...

I decided to take it on yesterday. Finding everything for the first time is a bit of a challenge but then it's also an opportunity to learn about the options more thoroughly because I just sort of stumbled into taking photos with Firestorm with no clue of what I was doing. Now, I feel I at least know what things are important to me ...like saving the camera position!  I'm still struggling to find that and getting shadows to work correctly. My first attempt at a photo that really used shadows yesterday was a plop...they were all jagged and rough no matter what I pushed where ...which is why I had to revert back to Firestorm for the image I just finished and why I had to add them manually for this image.  I'm sure I'll find the answers...somewhere! (any pointers or links to similar conversations would be appreciated)

(and somebody needs to change the carpet here so I can find the edge of the desk ;) )

(and then I found a thread started by Scylla ;) ... )

56396653_avatartoday20200223.thumb.jpg.30369d775a80004ee2f6e1dcd8f782b3.jpg)

Edited by Aedan Charron
because I may have found what I was asking for ;)
  • Like 29

@Matty Luminos Thank you for pointing me towards this hair! I sometimes get stuck in a rut of wearing the same brand all the time and forget that there are others! I haven't worn Magika for a while and this hair is just gorgeous! It's my new favorite!

989488787_Argh2.thumb.png.ec0f70d710a6651dcafa9420d82bf698.png

Also, does anyone know why I've suddenly got this line across my neck in all my pics? It's not my neck seam... you can see it goes across the entire picture if you look at the lounger behind me. It's driving me nuts trying to get rid of it. 

• Like 28

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Also, does anyone know why I've suddenly got this line across my neck in all my pics? It's not my neck seam... you can see it goes across the entire picture if you look at the lounger behind me. It's driving me nuts trying to get rid of it. 

It's a bug in Firestorm, when you take a pic at a resolution higher than your screen size. The only solutions are to take pics no bigger than your screen, or use another viewer. *cough*BlackDragon*cough*

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2