How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

You can easily also crop doing that to take out the scary awful bits that folks shouldn't ever see.

Next time I'll leave the scary bits, and crop out everything else. They take up less room, and there are a few people here who might find them more interesting than the rest.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yes, but these are specifically resized / censored for the forum; I didn't want to waste space on my Flickr account posting these there, where the full versions are already up.

Given that neither image is full colour, they are both oddly large files.

ETA: I suppose I could have used Gyazo. But don't images there have a relatively brief lifespan?

Get a Snapzilla account to post pics edited and censored for here.  My belly dancing pics at the top of this page are uploaded there to post here.  It works great.  Cristiano doesn't have a 1000 image limit either.  I have 1082 images there now, just hadn't used it much lately but think I'll start again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20200222_003.thumb.jpg.0aeeb23a3f489f9b867abdf23af11aeb.jpg

Finally full BOM

[edited to add]
Are my boobs really that big?!  I need to tone those down some more.  I wanted C cups.  K-cups are for coffee, not petite avatars.

[edit part 2]
This is about as small as they get before they really loose shape. Closer to what I wanted at least

20200222_005.thumb.jpg.21bd0fd4d3b6d89f149b75d5bb2174a2.jpg

Edited by Maybie Nightfire
  • Like 31
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maybie Nightfire said:

20200222_003.thumb.jpg.0aeeb23a3f489f9b867abdf23af11aeb.jpg

Finally full BOM

[edited to add]
Are my boobs really that big?!  I need to tone those down some more.  I wanted C cups.  K-cups are for coffee, not petite avatars.

[edit part 2]
This is about as small as they get before they really loose shape. Closer to what I wanted at least

20200222_005.thumb.jpg.21bd0fd4d3b6d89f149b75d5bb2174a2.jpg

Wish my avi could look half as good you look beautiful .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Maybie Nightfire said:

Finally full BOM

[edited to add]

[edit part 2]

I have to admit that I have studied these two pics intensely back and forth...many times...and I'm struggling see the difference.  :D Both look great...but I'll keep looking until I can find it  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

23 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

I have to admit that I have studied these two pics intensely back and forth...many times...and I'm struggling see the difference.  :D Both look great...but I'll keep looking until I can find it  ;)

There is a difference, lol! XD

Anyhow, after the Shop and Hop, decided to go take some pics for the upcoming Poetry-Photography contest.

XXX.thumb.png.e5bb9d5385e50043d2133a66c4381fa8.png

• Like 23

19 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Sorry, second drawing of Gabby here. (It wouldn't let me load both on the same post).

BTW, Maddy helped me choose the first pose, above, on the basis of her reading of Gabby's personality. The one below is one I liked.

There is a file-size-limit per post. Using Flickr or other image sharing services let me use just a link in the post. Thus avoiding the limit restriction.

In your case where you are modifying the image for modesty (or in radical language: buckling under the thumb of authoritarian oppression 😎) consider the Photoshop Export tool... [Export As... links to the pertinent part] It allows you to keep pixel dimensions and still reduce file size. I sort of knew about this but didn't realize how easy Photoshop had made it nor how I could see the 'quality' change in real-time as I adjust until I saw the video.

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Next time I'll leave the scary bits, and crop out everything else. They take up less room, and there are a few people here who might find them more interesting than the rest.

😮 No.....                                                           🤣

Both are nice images. Thanks for sharing them.

19 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

I take png's inworld, about 3000 x whatever. To post multiples here I just load them into Paint and save as a jpg and they are ready to go. You can easily also crop doing that to take out the scary awful bits that folks shouldn't ever see.

Wait.... people aren't supposed to see those.... !?!  OMG I am sooo embarrassed.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Maybie Nightfire said:

Yeah, I remember my first slider fest with the mesh body. I wanted not-huge boobs. SR reflects the RL person in a lot of ways, and Big Boobs R Not Us and I like it that way. It took me a little while to realize that my attempt at an A+ /B cup actually made the avatar's shape look like oddly deflated balloons. I also "liked" the heavily shaded cleavage and underboob on small breasts that would have none of that. And then for a while everything was standard sizing and so even the smallest jacked stuck out a foot from my body.  Current SR has the smallest boobs I could muster and she still looks busty to me. I laughed at the K-cup joke. :D clever

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2