How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

K-cups... San Diego has (had?) a downtown bar that would cut off ties and staple them to the wall (which I've seen them do) with your name. They also took bras... I've not seen them take one, but I have seen the bras pinned to the walls and ceiling. It's the only place I've seen a GG size... OMG!.. well... excluding SL which is a place where boobs can be SO BIG the weight of them would break a real person's back.

49569700368_4f7e6ffbfb_b.jpg

This dress requires an Hourglass body. I keep changing the shape to a smaller breast size... they still look huge, at least to my thinking.

The background is Isles of Scotland. I used Black Dragon to get the pose I wanted... almost. I gave up trying to grab the sheep's ear. But, I am getting better as  using the Poser. I've decided that with fingers I'll just select all of them and reset the rotations to ZERO then adjust them as I want.

I am getting used to the environment controls in BD. FS has me spoiled.

• Like 27

2 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

First time poster, long time lurker...

Coquettish.thumb.png.b03456703b37b74a7646ef9e2fcc9ce7.png

Looking oddly coquettish sitting on the rocks along the Bellisserian coastline waiting for a passing ship to pick me up. 

What, your mum never warned you against meeting up with strange ships?

Lovely pic, Beth. I'm sure a few cargo vessels are veering dangerously near the shoals because they are too focused on you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

20200222_002.png

Saskia, I'm literally studying your more recent pics, trying to figure out what you're doing differently. Your photos have always been great, but these more recent ones are really astonishing: they look intimate, unposed, and just plain lovely.

I am a little in awe.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Very nice but aren't the glasses just a bit anachronistic?

Well, kind of a silly idea I have - regardless of outfit/time period/outfit, be it medieval or future, I’ll be wearing my “signature” glasses :) I make some rare exceptions now and then, but I need them when I’m building ;)

• Like 4
  • Haha 7