How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Yay! A finally page devoid of BD Technobabble!

hint ... this thread is called “How Does Your Avatar Look Today” Not “Everything you need to know about Black Dragon”.... please just move this conversation to another thread, where it belongs

Thanks 🙏🏻 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, NiranV Dean said:

NVidia Control Panel - Display - Change Resolution - 3. Dynamic Color Range

Thank you! I cannot guess how long it would have taken me to figure that out. :)

I must have junky hardware LOL The only option I have other than changing the resolution is "Desktop color depth:" and I get one choice:Highest (32-bit). It's all good, thank you for your expert help!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

Not all dark elves are drow...

49443119548_21b15df0b7_b.jpg

49443120523_229f1c50c6_b.jpg

The skin is a free group gift I picked up at LAQ while I was picking up demo heads. And I forgot to change my eyes to brown, but in the end it worked, the pale eyes look good too.

Location is Prehistorica (the dinosaur store), their landscaping is just beautiful.

• Like 32

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Thank you! I cannot guess how long it would have taken me to figure that out. :)

I must have junky hardware LOL The only option I have other than changing the resolution is "Desktop color depth:" and I get one choice:Highest (32-bit). It's all good, thank you for your expert help!

unknown.png

Desktop Color Depth needs to be 32bit and the Output Color Format needs to be RGB otherwise the Color Range dropdown will be greyed. Not sure what makes it completely disappear though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1