How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, NiranV Dean said:

And before this Niran buys a Mac, pigs will start flying and earth will turn flat.

Ok...I get the pigs flying reference, but you're sayin the world isn't flat?

• Haha 1

Okay, after much deliberation and encouragement, I got a Belleza Freya  body.   I only had to do minor tweaks to the shape I was already using on my Maitreya.

Day24

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 32

Sooo I gave BlackDragon a go again; and this what I did to celebrate hitting 2000 followers on my Flickr and once I changed keybinds then wasn't such a problem and i liked how if you edited something near you the arrows would be visible to you.  Anyways I'm digressing but here is my first official BD photo! :) 

2K celebrattion_002.png

• Like 27

4 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Ok...I get the pigs flying reference, but you're sayin the world isn't flat?

Oh... oh.. uhm.. I.. uh i didn't mean to ... of course the world is flat! That was just me brabbling nonsense!

52 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

Sooo I gave BlackDragon a go again; and this what I did to celebrate hitting 2000 followers on my Flickr and once I changed keybinds then wasn't such a problem and i liked how if you edited something near you the arrows would be visible to you.  Anyways I'm digressing but here is my first official BD photo! :) 

W-what do you mean arrows visible to you when editing something near you? Are you telling me the edit arrows should poof when editng something close to you? My god that sounds like a bug.

Edited by NiranV Dean
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Ok, I get it...  and it seems that everyone seems agrees that BD is an awesome viewer, with a superior visual and photographic user experience. Unfortunately for me, I run everything on iMac pros - hence my dependance on FS. I read that in an old 2014 support post that you're never ever going to release a version of BD for Apple or IOS. What gives? Is it because its' a ton of work and you're not going to put the time into it, or do you have issue with IOS and Apple?

Just wondering. I'm not into tech, so I really don't know the differences in programing for one or the other platforms. Apple displays and their graphics quality have always seemed to me to have been so dominate over the years with graphic artist etc,  that it seemed that the BD visuals could do an even better job of creating the immersive experience in SL. Regardless, it's awesome that you have created such a cool viewer... I'm just sad I can't play with the others! 

unfortunately I'm totally agree with you, I've the same problem running SL on iMac,.

anyway it has been interesting read all things about others can do with BD

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

All equally blessed.

Mostly (maybe; I guess it depends) back, after an equilibrium-restoring two-month break from the forum.

49431462528_8283201c1d_h.jpg

Welcome back Skell.

I love the hair; I thought it was No Perfection from No Match, but I just looked at mine and it's not the same. What is it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1953153363_BDpicalone1_006.thumb.png.a2d0f35eb5a28c8ba498d53a35ed59d7.png

My first attempt playing with Black Dragon. In-game pic with no edits at all using Luna Jubilee - Springscape WL. I  know the lighting is crap but I didn't add any projectors for the first time ever, I just wanted to see what raw shots looked like. And yes I chopped off the top of my head but looked boring complete XD. Feels like it has a kind of retro vibe or something?

(Also if anyone knows how to reset the Machinima sidebar sliders to default please let me know! 0.0)

• Like 27

53 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

1953153363_BDpicalone1_006.thumb.png.a2d0f35eb5a28c8ba498d53a35ed59d7.png

My first attempt playing with Black Dragon. In-game pic with no edits at all using Luna Jubilee - Springscape WL. I  know the lighting is crap but I didn't add any projectors for the first time ever, I just wanted to see what raw shots looked like. And yes I chopped off the top of my head but looked boring complete XD. Feels like it has a kind of retro vibe or something?

(Also if anyone knows how to reset the Machinima sidebar sliders to default please let me know! 0.0)

It's a lovely shot! And it has that very distinctively "BD" feel to it.

As for defaults -- I found that if you right-click on the slider bars it resets them to . . . um, something. Default, maybe?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1