How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Have I ever mentioned here how much I love the name Kate?

And anyone even remotely associated with that name? And also, Roxy's refined and sophisticated taste in friends?

🙂

This morning I stopped taking pictures in-world in disgust because it seemed to me one of those days when pretty much everything I touched turned to dross and muck. So, these very kind words are doubly appreciated. So, thank you very much. You've made my day much nicer than it was.

aww i am sorry to hear you were having one of those days, but i am happy that i could make even a tiny difference to make just a little better :)

and ty as well for the wonderful compliment. i am curious though, why so much love with the name "Kate", if i may ask ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ShibariKate said:

i am curious though, why so much love with the name "Kate", if i may ask ?

Well, most immediately, it happens to be the name of a very kind person who said nice things about me when I needed to hear nice things.

But also, it has, shall we say, certain personal and lovely associations with me and my childhood. 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AliciaVik said:

Long time looking at forum, now my first post !

Snapshot_013_cr.jpg

Well I think I can speak for most everyone here... Welcome!!! We absolutely love the new posters and this photo is terrific! Hope you keep contributing because it keep this thread fresh, fun and interesting. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1