Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

1 hour ago, ShibariKate said:

Scylla,

i've loved your style since my friend Roxy Couturier showed me this thread over a month ago, but this... this goes beyond selfie photography.. this is art ! and not the type of art that one just looks at and goes "wow this is amazing"... this is the type that is appreciated and admired as something more than amazing. and yes, i've been looking at it for more than 20 minutes admiring it.. and i simply want to say "thank you".

:)

Have I ever mentioned here how much I love the name Kate?

And anyone even remotely associated with that name? And also, Roxy's refined and sophisticated taste in friends?

🙂

This morning I stopped taking pictures in-world in disgust because it seemed to me one of those days when pretty much everything I touched turned to dross and muck. So, these very kind words are doubly appreciated. So, thank you very much. You've made my day much nicer than it was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And anyone even remotely associated with that name? And also, Roxy's refined and sophisticated taste in friends?

🙂

This morning I stopped taking pictures in-world in disgust because it seemed to me one of those days when pretty much everything I touched turned to dross and muck. So, these very kind words are doubly appreciated. So, thank you very much. You've made my day much nicer than it was.

I can honestly say that is Kate for you as Kate and myself are in group together and she always been pleasant to me in there and PM; we not even officially on friend list but I will say she is a friend! :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Raindrops and snow...hummm I mean dandelions 

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 5.22.07 PM copy.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 29

18 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

🙂

aww i am sorry to hear you were having one of those days, but i am happy that i could make even a tiny difference to make just a little better :)

and ty as well for the wonderful compliment. i am curious though, why so much love with the name "Kate", if i may ask ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

one of those days when pretty much everything I touched turned to dross and muck

I'm not generally goal oriented, but that one's worth pursuing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, ShibariKate said:

i am curious though, why so much love with the name "Kate", if i may ask ?

Well, most immediately, it happens to be the name of a very kind person who said nice things about me when I needed to hear nice things.

But also, it has, shall we say, certain personal and lovely associations with me and my childhood. 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AliciaVik said:

Long time looking at forum, now my first post !

Snapshot_013_cr.jpg

Well I think I can speak for most everyone here... Welcome!!! We absolutely love the new posters and this photo is terrific! Hope you keep contributing because it keep this thread fresh, fun and interesting. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AliciaVik said:

Long time looking at forum, now my first post !

Snapshot_013_cr.jpg

Yay! Excellent choice for your first post. 

Welcome.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

OMG-Blank.png

OMG!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Didn't even notice my eyes were closed, so maybe my ava was smarter then me wearing glasses 😎 But at least it is christmas ^^

SL1.png

• Like 26
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I know of someone with that name, but she spells it

Keight.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And also, Roxy's refined and sophisticated taste in friends?

Well after that lovely compliment, how can I not offer?

*logs in, sends request*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1