How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Imma PANDA!!!

Oh and for those of you who are having a little Flickr withdrawal while their servers are down... They did announce a "Good Panda Contest"  I started a thread if anyone is interested in participating in their contest from SL... lets show them the BEST Good Panda photos come from Second Life...

oh... and enjoy me as a PANDA

2132017734_EvaGoodPandaContest.thumb.jpg.606832a4c186c50193a6d8a0cfa4ed95.jpg

Wait! Which one is you? And which are the real pandas???

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thanks Annie! The art gallery where I live owns a few Warhols, and one of them is built around the repetition of a black-and-white still of Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra. I sort of kind of based this on that.

1393693971_AGOSilverLizasCleopatra.thumb.jpg.ef0d1260cd553536a794cef4306a55b6.jpg

I added the colour panels because, well, Warhol, right? And the can of soup as a sort of nudge in the ribs.

It was just a lot of fun making it. 🙂

I totally wish I had the sort of artistic eye for doing stuff like this, that AND knowing Photoshop LOL which I swear I tried really hard but in the end I had almost no hair and ready to throw my computer out the window *grins*

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

You have to throw a big party, with cake for everyone! And strippers of course...

Chippendales or The Thunder From Down Under?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

Yay! I broke 5,000!!! Yippi! What happens now???  :/   balloons 🎈 🎈?

Red balloons obviously.......😛🍾🥂🎈

/me looks up and notices I'm on 5005 *blushes*

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Red balloons obviously.......😛🍾🥂🎈

/me looks up and notices I'm on 5005 *blushes*

So we need to go out to a club and celebrate together!!!! For me it took 1 year and 485 posts... that was a lot of SaraVendi to inflict upon you guys!!! 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/20/2017 at 2:57 PM, Sagadin said:

Thank you @Donovan Michalski!

It's shot in a sim called Bohemia Carpathia Antiquity. I love that sim it's a great place for photos! Of course, since it is in SL, right next to the central European square and cathedral is a beach club.

It's here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maracas Beach/134/211/26

Now the Carpathia Antiquity and Bohemia Antiquity placed on Harmony region.

Carpathia Antiquity on ground: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harmony/127/131/23

and Bohemia Antiquity on sky: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harmony/169/126/3805

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

This..... ahem.... this is amazing! This is up there with @Skell Dagger and @Angelina String girl with a pearl earring.

me/ bending the knee

4 hours ago, anniepany said:

this is so lifelike! Amazing!

Thank you both! I owe it all to clean living . . . and Genus, The Skinnery, and Barber YumYum!

A slight digression: the weakest link, so to speak, in putting together a "realistic" look for closeups remains mesh hair, I think. I'd pay serious money to someone who produced even a handful of shorter styles in different colours and sizes (or unrigged) with much higher detail. And yes, they would probably blow my avatar complexity through the ceiling, but I swear I'd only wear them for photo shoots, and not to clubs and busy places!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, anniepany said:

I totally wish I had the sort of artistic eye for doing stuff like this

Annie, no one seeing what you've accomplished with your avatar is going to doubt that you have an "artistic eye," trust me!

• Like 4