How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I just love this photo of you. Really unique colors and your skin is fantastic. Can you leave skin credit and your Flickr link? 

I don't think we are allowed to mention the content creators in the forums... but hit me up inworld happy to let you know where I got all the parts from

Evangeline Ling

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

If someone asks it is OK to reply.  Seriously.  In some threads it's even expected to give credits  :)

I guess i can leave the credits... thankies 😃

14 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I just love this photo of you. Really unique colors and your skin is fantastic. Can you leave skin credit and your Flickr link? 

Ok here you go...

Skin: Jana  by E. Vary (content creator currently does not have his skin store inworld though I think he is going through a redesign)

Face Freckles Applier: A R T E

Body Freckles Applier: DS'ELLES

And my Flickr which is definitely NOT safe for work lolz - (Although Flickr may get wonky very soon they are going to have a maintenance downtime today on the 22nd) https://www.flickr.com/photos/133778536@N06/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

de·riv·a·tive

(Not a butt shot)

derivative-Blank.png

(PS. Yes, this is a joke.)

Omgosh! this is incredible! I totally love it! Even the can of Tomato Soup, so Andy Warhol! 

Edited by anniepany
To add something
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, anniepany said:

Omgosh! this is incredible! I totally love it! Even the can of Tomato Soup, so Andy Warhol! 

Thanks Annie! The art gallery where I live owns a few Warhols, and one of them is built around the repetition of a black-and-white still of Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra. I sort of kind of based this on that.

1393693971_AGOSilverLizasCleopatra.thumb.jpg.ef0d1260cd553536a794cef4306a55b6.jpg

I added the colour panels because, well, Warhol, right? And the can of soup as a sort of nudge in the ribs.

It was just a lot of fun making it. 🙂

• Like 11

Imma PANDA!!!

Oh and for those of you who are having a little Flickr withdrawal while their servers are down... They did announce a "Good Panda Contest"  I started a thread if anyone is interested in participating in their contest from SL... lets show them the BEST Good Panda photos come from Second Life...

oh... and enjoy me as a PANDA

2132017734_EvaGoodPandaContest.thumb.jpg.606832a4c186c50193a6d8a0cfa4ed95.jpg

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Like 24