How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I just love this photo of you. Really unique colors and your skin is fantastic. Can you leave skin credit and your Flickr link? 

I don't think we are allowed to mention the content creators in the forums... but hit me up inworld happy to let you know where I got all the parts from

Evangeline Ling

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

If someone asks it is OK to reply.  Seriously.  In some threads it's even expected to give credits  :)

I guess i can leave the credits... thankies 😃

14 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I just love this photo of you. Really unique colors and your skin is fantastic. Can you leave skin credit and your Flickr link? 

Ok here you go...

Skin: Jana  by E. Vary (content creator currently does not have his skin store inworld though I think he is going through a redesign)

Face Freckles Applier: A R T E

Body Freckles Applier: DS'ELLES

And my Flickr which is definitely NOT safe for work lolz - (Although Flickr may get wonky very soon they are going to have a maintenance downtime today on the 22nd) https://www.flickr.com/photos/133778536@N06/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

de·riv·a·tive

(Not a butt shot)

derivative-Blank.png

(PS. Yes, this is a joke.)

Omgosh! this is incredible! I totally love it! Even the can of Tomato Soup, so Andy Warhol! 

Edited by anniepany
To add something
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, anniepany said:

Omgosh! this is incredible! I totally love it! Even the can of Tomato Soup, so Andy Warhol! 

Thanks Annie! The art gallery where I live owns a few Warhols, and one of them is built around the repetition of a black-and-white still of Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra. I sort of kind of based this on that.

1393693971_AGOSilverLizasCleopatra.thumb.jpg.ef0d1260cd553536a794cef4306a55b6.jpg

I added the colour panels because, well, Warhol, right? And the can of soup as a sort of nudge in the ribs.

It was just a lot of fun making it. 🙂

• Like 11

Imma PANDA!!!

Oh and for those of you who are having a little Flickr withdrawal while their servers are down... They did announce a "Good Panda Contest"  I started a thread if anyone is interested in participating in their contest from SL... lets show them the BEST Good Panda photos come from Second Life...

oh... and enjoy me as a PANDA

2132017734_EvaGoodPandaContest.thumb.jpg.606832a4c186c50193a6d8a0cfa4ed95.jpg

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Like 24