Mr AnonyMoose Strikes Again

GoSpeed Racer
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It truly is better to give than to receive, especially if I'm giving away the old nag's "pin money". The only pin she owns is holding a note to my ass.

If anyone has a stable I might sleep in over the holidays, I'd be much obliged. I do take up a little more room these days, as I no longer sleep standing up. In truth, I'm barely able to stand when awake. I'll also need space for a few cases of comfort food, and someone to pop open the cans for me. I understand the old cow has been rubbing antlers with some of you. If you can't take me in, would you take her?

Thank you all. I wish each of you a warm and magical holiday season and a much improved new year.

Heaven knows I need one.

Warmest-Wishes.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 10

On 12/21/2021 at 6:47 PM, MrAnonyMoose said:

It truly is better to give than to receive, especially if I'm giving away the old nag's "pin money". The only pin she owns is holding a note to my ass.

If anyone has a stable I might sleep in over the holidays, I'd be much obliged. I do take up a little more room these days, as I no longer sleep standing up. In truth, I'm barely able to stand when awake. I'll also need space for a few cases of comfort food, and someone to pop open the cans for me. I understand the old cow has been rubbing antlers with some of you. If you can't take me in, would you take her?

Thank you all. I wish each of you a warm and magical holiday season and a much improved new year.

Heaven knows I need one.

Warmest-Wishes.jpg

I received my gift today...thank you so much,  Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.  Hugs

• Like 4

Ohmai!  Today Mr. Anonymoose gifted me as well!  Thank you, Moosemas Elf, for both the gift and the clever messages!

/me blows Mr. a kiss and exchanges a sekrit Forum Cartel handshake with Ms. Anonymoose

Part of my gift is Lindens, and I shall donate the equivalent number of dollars to the Alzheimers Association :)

• Like 6

• 11 months later...

:o:o

So, I just joined the SL Police Force…this makes me very important, so please watch your speed around me! 👮‍♀️ But my first mission has been to track down somebody selling illegal beer to noobs :o  I managed to find the criminal, who told me his name was Elon Moosk! 🤔 He confessed his guilt but promised to be good from now on, so I gave him a caution, and he winked and said “Here’s a few Ls for your troubles” and told me to investigate his wife instead…and then he ran off! 

But it’s just occurred to me…did I accept a bribe? :o :$ And also, has anyone else heard of this mysterious beer seller?  I wonder if he's connected with this thread??

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

On 12/21/2021 at 7:47 PM, MrAnonyMoose said:

Heaven knows I need one.

Warmest-Wishes.jpg

Thank you so much for the gift this year!!! I truly appreciate it and am grateful ♥

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure if this second attempt at necroposting will fare better than the first, but here we go . . .

I received my prezzie from Ms. Anonymoose, who apparently raised the funds by docking her husband's wages. He sounds like a thoroughly disreputable sort, and I am now highly suspicious of anyone who received a present from him.

Thank you to Christmas Mooses everywhere!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The Lelutka Free Heads thread has also been resurrected -- validly so, IMO, because the new comments actually ARE RELEVANT and ON TOPIC and contain new info -----  As ARE the new comments in this thread.

I got a cute top and pair of pants from Ms. Anonymoose  -- Thanks to her again.

Merry Moosemas to all !!!!!

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The Lelutka Free Heads thread has also been resurrected -- validly so, IMO, because the new comments actually ARE RELEVANT and ON TOPIC and contain new info -----  As ARE the new comments in this thread.

I got a cute top and pair of pants from Ms. Anonymoose  -- Thanks to her again.

Merry Moosemas to all !!!!!

I actually think that post should have not been added to. It confused me because I thought it was about the free heads given out in 2020. If you didn't know they were again doing it it is confusing since no additional information about the free head for 2022 was actually given when the post was resurrected.

This one though is just a fun, lighthearted thread and I don't see any reason not to add to the post.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's that magical time of year when spousal spite triggers competitive generosity, and I'm very grateful for the nice present from the bickering Anonymoose couple.

Perhaps we should rename the season to "Moosemas", partially in their honor, and partially to celebrate Cancel Christmas, the yearly tradition of performative offense-taking that makes all our spirits bright! (Special link just for Canadians, among whom the Anonymooses must surely be, as brewery-working moose.)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah i told them so in my reply..

DqHfhxm.png

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.