Give a Song to Someone!

Scylla Rhiadra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This one goes out to Philip Rosedale.. Not only did he break my heart once by leaving the first time and then make us suffer through M.. But when M left and Philip came back.. Then he left again, causing a re breaking of something I felt couldn't be  broken anymore than it already was !! \o/

The devastation was irreparable!! I still to this day will start to cry and not know why.. Then it will hit me that it's repressed memories resurfacing again.. Oh lordy I'm starttin to get the sniffles and the frowns again..

Oh the pain!! He was the Brad Pitt of virtual worlds!! \o/

Just kidding. hehehe

(as she holds back the tears)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

I'm just going to share the song that's always been for my husband from me. One of our songs. He doesn't take part in the forums, but he reads my posts to show support because he knows how shy i am so he'll see it. 💗💗💗

Thank you for this - such a beautiful song, I've been listening to it all day !

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/19/2020 at 9:52 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

For @Madelaine McMasters (and Keli Kyrie, Lillie Woodells, Quinn Morani, Kattatonia Wickentower, Ciaobella Mirabella, Valerie Inshan(RIP), Celestial Nightfire, Dresden Ceriano, and many many others who no longer post here) from the Ladies Who Lunch days. 

Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world ( 1967 ) - YouTube

for you Cinn

• Thanks 1

this is for ƊσωηUηɗєя. I first saw him sing at the Pub With No Beer not long after he came to SL in 2014. He was the last performer on the bill that night, so he kept going for nearly 3 hours. Was great as he sang a lot of what I quite like. The whole place went off. He nearly died singing Enter Sandman. rahhh!

i have seen him perform only one time since I came back as he don't seem to be on as much as he was back then. He totally slayed Disturbed's arrangement of Sound of Silence. I was all like woooo!

so this is for Down

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never-never land

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.