When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kinda off topic but y'all might have an answer. I hopped around to get a log home i liked and was happy on my 5th try. BUTTTTTT... I went to change the house, current one disappeared and now I can't get one to rez. I've relogged and restarted my system and still nothing. Nobody else sees one either ( I was smart enough to check that at least)

HALPPPP! What am I missing??? I've never had this happen before. Do I give it time or file a ticket?

16 minutes ago, Jessicah Spyker said:

Kinda off topic but y'all might have an answer. I hopped around to get a log home i liked and was happy on my 5th try. BUTTTTTT... I went to change the house, current one disappeared and now I can't get one to rez. I've relogged and restarted my system and still nothing. Nobody else sees one either ( I was smart enough to check that at least)

HALPPPP! What am I missing??? I've never had this happen before. Do I give it time or file a ticket?

Don't abandon it.  They've been having some issues due to server overload.  Log out, or go to another region, while they work on fixes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Don't abandon it.  They've been having some issues due to server overload.  Log out, or go to another region, while they work on fixes.

Thanks, that's pretty much what I figured so thought I'd ask before I went into 'omg omg i wanna decorateeeeee' kind of meltdown 😄

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jessicah Spyker said:

File a ticket. Nothing will be done until support opens, but at least in the queue if you cannot get to online chat when that comes available. 
Online chat is the fastest way to get things resolved.

2 hours ago, Jessicah Spyker said:

Thanks, that's pretty much what I figured so thought I'd ask before I went into 'omg omg i wanna decorateeeeee' kind of meltdown 😄

Plus file a ticket, like Logan said.  Just don't abandon it.  You've got your log cabin, might not get another if you abandon.  Plus folks grabbing cabins, then abandoning them to try for a better location, en masse all at once, is what's causing Lincoln Log Land to crash.

My alt got a log home in a fabulous location......

The name of the region is Dallarna and my home faces a huge lake ! There is space between the parcel and the lake - part of the neighbouring region -, which I hope will be a nice public area. It is not landscaped yet..... Had to file a ticket, since while trying to change the home, i ended up with 2 homes rezzed, I hope it will be fixed soon. 

Dallarna 1_001.png

Dallarna 2 A_001.png

Dallarna 4.PNG

Edited by Loretta String
sp
  • Like 11

wanted to give one alt the chance to get a loghome... abandoned yesterday...  the parcel shows it's in maintenance over 9 hours and on the accountpage it's shown as owned... didnt smile a lot already but this didn't make it better. Made a ticket, hope it's not going to take a week or longer as some mention...

• Like 1

A friend is releasing a home soon;  I asked him to hold off until I could post about it.  You're welcome lol

It's in West Bellie - New Bigby Region, just 100 meters or so from the coast, and a few hundred more cto the Coastal Waters Air Strip and Boat Rez.  There's an automobile rez zone at the other end of New Bigby.  Not a good location if you like a lot of social action and a sense of community, but for those that like a closed door/get off my lawn lol/stay inside style of gameplay, or just want a quiet place to get away to, this is superb.  It all depends on what you like.  Oh, this is the place where one of the neighbors not only has a security orb, but a few people on the ban list -- including Governor Linden lol.  There's also a little park/tree plaza nearby, and the house is at the end of a cul-de-sac/turn around.

1765133186_ByeByeNewBigby.jpg.7007a162f5c6345f0cc7613912d2f512.jpg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New Bigby/4/99/25

Expected Release Time (SLT/PST) 5:00 AM 

RELEASED

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
IT'S BEEN RELEASED
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kali Wylder said:

did they change the max by any chance?  I tried 3 times this morning and it locked me out on the 3rd try. I thought we get 5 homes to try per day

It isn't per physical day, it is per 24 hour period.  Did you have 2 tries yesterday within this same 24 hour period?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"When did you last see a Bellisserian home available?"....a few hours ago...I was exploring a region where all the homes were owned by 'Governor Linden'..hmm I thought..unclaimed homes? Surely not...must be waiting release...seems a bit unusual...

But no....there's a ton of homes available now!:)  ('now' being the operative word lol)...

yay, that explains it!  We knew it would be a big release but I thought it might roll out a little slower because of it. It's nice to see so many available for everyone. Hope everyone's enjoying their new home(s):)

• Like 4

It really is quite impressive.

As of:  2 April 2020 @ 6:25am SLT/PDT

Home Type Available
Campers 43
Houseboats 2
Log Homes 4252
Traditional 73
Victorian 81

Please note these inventory levels may change drastically and suddenly without warning.  We will try to keep them updated as time permits!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

It really is quite impressive.

As of:  2 April 2020 @ 6:25am SLT/PDT

Home Type Available
Campers 43
Houseboats 2
Log Homes 4252
Traditional 73
Victorian 81

Please note these inventory levels may change drastically and suddenly without warning.  We will try to keep them updated as time permits!

This is a great time for one to try to get a better location for your victorian or traditional.    It's raining houses!

• Thanks 1

I haven't been watching the log homes release closely enough, I guess, because I'm confused. Does this mean that there  was a huge release with a ton of them available on the LP at this moment, and no further releases for the time being? Or are there still daily (more or less) releases planned? 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

Sylvia, many many Logland regions, actually I would say maybe 2/3 or more of them, are completely unoccupied "Linden Homes".  Log homes are constantly on the land page.  Regions seem to be slowly trickling out, sort of like it was over the holiday break, interspersed with many abandons.

For the inventory levels posted by Patch, i'm not sure how those numbers reflect the log homes. Although a number of new log home regions are in place, it seems some regions have not been released/claimed at all so are they necessarily available?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Sylvia, many many Logland regions, actually I would say maybe 2/3 or more of them, are completely unoccupied "Linden Homes".  Log homes are constantly on the land page.  Regions seem to be slowly trickling out, sort of like it was over the holiday break, interspersed with many abandons.

@AlexusAbrianna's post just above clarifies my question. I know the unoccupied homes are out there, but are they eligible to be claimed at this time? Or are we mostly seeing abandons on the LP (not that there's anything wrong with that...)?

• Like 1

Since my alt  has secured a Vic that backs onto the ocean, I will be giving up my seaside view Vic in Pudding. It's a second row vic and has a view of the ocean to the left hand side. if you derender some trees it's a great view. You could even derender the house in front of it!

With so many Vics being abandoned for log homes, I don't know if if will help to do a timed abandon. But if you think you might be interested please message me - I'm in the UK so am on BST at the moment and am 8 hours ahead of SLT.

• Like 2

As I'm timed out until later today I've been TPing around to see what regions have already been released (based on checking where I've seen green dots in the last half hour or so).  All of the A-named regions have been released, except Azulejo. Other confirmed releases: Backside, Big Sky, Brides Wish, Brokilon, Dallarna, Doggywood, Faraday, Figgy, Manywoods, Precious Wilds, Rhodegate, Waterbury, Widogast, Winged Prayer. 

Can't promise to keep this up to date as RL isn't great right now, but this is a temporary escape.

No discernible pattern now.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
addition of Brides Wish, Figgy, Precious Wilds.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

As I'm timed out until later today I've been TPing around to see what regions have already been released (based on checking where I've seen green dots in the last half hour or so).  All of the A-named regions have been released, except Azulejo. Other confirmed releases: Backside, Big Sky, Brokilon, Dallarna, Doggywood, Faraday, Manywoods, Rhodegate, Waterbury, Widogast, Winged Prayer. 

Can't promise to keep this up to date as RL isn't great right now, but this is a temporary escape.

Also Bobo Pedro, Brides Wish (was released yesterday) & Figgy!

Edited by xrockinfree
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.