When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

41 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I got a place in Artagan. I am staying with it for now. Phew, it took a long time before the homes started to go again...

Hello, neighbor.  My alt was fortunate to get a place by the water, on last try no less.  Hope there are still some available tomorrow so my main can try again.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Two houses at once!  Is that fixable?

If you are talking about your own home, I'd say try resetting the house rezzer --- click and hold for a few seconds.  Then try to rez a home and remember not to touch anything, including the house for a good 30-60 seconds.  If you still have 2 homes, you'll likely need a ticket so someone can come fix it.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

All the pics are lovely. Congratulations to all. Still a bit undecided but you all definitely make me want to try for one. Hopefully there will be some left when I get off work in 3 hrs ☺️

They will likely be circulating for days to come, so you should be okay!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:
46 minutes ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

All the pics are lovely. Congratulations to all. Still a bit undecided but you all definitely make me want to try for one. Hopefully there will be some left when I get off work in 3 hrs ☺️

They will likely be circulating for days to come, so you should be okay!

At least 36 hours and maybe up to 3 days.

The original release of Traditional Homes and Houseboats was 3300-3600 (not sure we ever got an exact count) and they were all taken in a bit under 48 hours.  There are more of the Log Homes, just shy of 5000, but there are also a lot more people that know about the Linden Homes now and are trying to get one.  Thus I'd guess that 3 days is the outside time frame before that batch is all claimed.  Though who knows, maybe it will surprise me.

However, even after the first batch is initially claimed, just like the current stuff, there will be plenty of abandoned places as people hop around trying to find their ideal spot.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

With all of the abandons of the others styles, there is a part of me that wants to bump a few more accounts up so that I can try for a better location on the other styles.

I wanted to downgrate and ended up doing exactly that. There some nice ones to be found too. I just find I became so extremly picky now. Ohwell, got to do something to keep ourselfs entertained during the house arrest.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.