When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, xBaeBeex said:

I wonder if i can grab a boathouse again...

I think now would be an excellent time. I’m actually considering giving up the one my alt got in August. I recently got one on my main account that gives me an ocean view. People are abandoning lovely locations for the log homes. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That's what I did with a Victorian whose location was okay. Someone mentioned in B. Chat, they were abandoning their home on the water in Tilting Meadow. I tossed all the stuff in Lost 'n Found when I clicked Abandon button.   Lucked out on clicking on a Victorian and picked up the Tilting Meadow home when everyone else was trying for a Log Cabin. I'm pleased :)293619860_TiltingMeadow_001.thumb.png.e6648df5fba12774af9f272702c5407f.png.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

That's what I did with a Victorian whose location was okay. Someone mentioned in B. Chat, they were abandoning their home on the water in Tilting Meadow. I tossed all the stuff in Lost 'n Found when I clicked Abandon button.   Lucked out on clicking on a Victorian and picked up the Tilting Meadow home when everyone else was trying for a Log Cabin. I'm pleased :)293619860_TiltingMeadow_001.thumb.png.e6648df5fba12774af9f272702c5407f.png.

I let go of that one, i'm glad you like it! It's a lovely spot. 😃 Especially with draw distance turned up to see the houses along the shore to the left.

• Like 4

I agree on the economy point. I will be downgrading (I hope I am not making up this word) a couple of accounts, and donate that money to some charities here, now that it is so much needed.

I will be letting my Millers Pond Trad go in a couple of days, the one by the river.  I got a similar location in the cabins theme region, and I cannot keep so many homes. So I will announce it in case a wonderful person wants it 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 13

20 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

I let go of that one, i'm glad you like it! It's a lovely spot. 😃 Especially with draw distance turned up to see the houses along the shore to the left.

Thank you! I've always been fond of ocean views in SL and this matches up with my love for Victorian houses. Hope you find another perfect home :)

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

I'm just happy the Grand View house is able to be rotated! The others aren't, for some reason ... but had I known that before the release, would've kept one that I abandoned. Hopefully the rotation option will let more people find their forever home 🙂

This makes a huge difference! Thank you for letting us know!!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

I'm just happy the Grand View house is able to be rotated! The others aren't, for some reason ... but had I known that before the release, would've kept one that I abandoned. Hopefully the rotation option will let more people find their forever home 🙂

I had no idea! Thank you for telling us!

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Yes but (don't you hate it when there's a but!) it only rotates 90 degrees one way then back again.  Sadly so if you best view is in the back you're not going to be able to turn it 180 degrees to take advantage of those BIG FRONT WINDOWS! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TarraMcBain said:

Yes but (don't you hate it when there's a but!) it only rotates 90 degrees one way then back again.  Sadly so if you best view is in the back you're not going to be able to turn it 180 degrees to take advantage of those BIG FRONT WINDOWS! 

I can not find how to do this. Does not seem to be as obvious as the trailers. Where is it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Ooh I didn't realize that -- I figured if it went 90 degrees, it went 360! At least 90 is an improvement from zero though.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I can not find how to do this. Does not seem to be as obvious as the trailers. Where is it?

It's not in the same place as the trailers. Click on the home control panel, and there's a "rotate house" button.

Edited by xrockinfree
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xrockinfree said:

Omg I'm feeling a bit dense...how do I rotate it?

Edited by Sakura Sands
worked it out...only it won't rotate toward the water *sob*
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I didn't break the server!

It was always broken, circuit board smokin'!  We didn't break the server!  It was always broken, circuit board smokin'!  Big bad virus, stay inside, region reset, over ride, Patch Linden, Abner Mole, Linden Labs plot.  Refresh the page, turn to rage, disengage, wait and wait, finally get one, go see what you've got.  We didn't break the server...

• Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.