When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, iBrat said:

I like this.

Is there someone who knows how many we have of them? Like total of Campers, trads etc. Per category.

Nope.

- We know approx. how many Traditional Houses and Houseboats in the first release, 3300-3500, but not how many of each.
- We know that the Squishy Pickle has 709 Houseboats. 
- We were never given an exact count for the original Camper release, though there might be a rough estimate in one of the threads. 
- We also know (from the Update thread at the top of this forum) that when the Victorians were first released, it was "nearly 1600". 
- And 2 days later they released 2330 more homes of all 4 themes, with at least 500 of those being Victorians (based on the post for the original Vic release). 

Besides all of those rough numbers, I don't think anyone has a clue as to how many of each have been released during the various single region releases that have been happening since mid-late June.

One other number that we do have is during that huge release of 2330 in mid-Dec, Patch said that they had released over 10,000 of the new Linden Homes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Holy smokes. I should have been paying attention! 

I think at this point it is harder to get the ones that are announced here right at the moment as lots of houses and vics are being abandoned so you shouldn't feel bad that you missed the announcement.  There are about 3 vics in Quixote that face the sea and they are still showing as Linden Homes.  I did try today with an alt to get a more green parcel by the sea (at least one of those) and I did get one in Wuthering Downs on my last try.  All the other tries were inland.  It has a nice sea view, 2 bridges and you can see a little island in front, but at the end of the day my part sand/green vic has a better view and is less busy.  But the region is very nice.

I will still announce any waterview parcels I might release, but I think they are staying in the queue longer it seems.

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

So, picking up on @Frigga Freidman and others, released regions include:

All A regions except Azulejo.

-- Backside

-- Big Sky

-- Bobo Pedro

-- Brides Wish

-- Brokilon

-- Dallarna

-- Dhingle (new)

-- Doggywood

-- Faraday

- Figgy

-- Hoople

-- Manywoods

- Precious Wilds

-- Rhodegate

-- Waterbury

-- Widogast

-- Winged Prayer.

Also, since early yesterday, precisely ONE parcel has been taken in Bugaboo, by some very lucky person.  All others in that region are "Linden Home"s.

I am looking around in Log Dump (what a name, lol) right now, and I see only ONE parcel claimed. I don't recall this pattern in prior releases, where a single home in a region was released.

Interesting.... I wonder if these are owned by "special" alts? 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I am looking around in Log Dump (what a name, lol) right now, and I see only ONE parcel claimed. I don't recall this pattern in prior releases, where a single home in a region was released.

I love conspiracy theories!!!!! yessss

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Part of it is that there are so many regions released that the houses are all randomly in the pool.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Part of it is that there are so many regions released that the houses are all randomly in the pool.

Perhaps, but this one I saw just seemed odd.

I guess we'll see if suddenly a release of the rest of that region pops up... as in, all the rest of the houses suddenly become available to be claimed, long after this sole house was. I would be skeptical about the "random" factor there. 

• Like 2

Just checked the LP at 1:15 am SLT (10:15 my time) and there are (still) four types of homes available (all but houseboats).

Might be a great time for folks who do not want a Loghome but hope to get a better one of their favourite type.

I myself will NOT join in the househunting game again for after LONG and really eager search I have seen (and owned for some minutes, hours or days) HUNDREDS of homes and am convinced that the ones I finally kept are (for MY taste!!) the best I could hope for. So I lean back, stay put and watch the others househunting. Good luck to you all!! :)

Stay in good health and stay at HOME (in RL) ... good we have compensations in virtual worlds!

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Maybe it is a "special" alt so that they can test the region before releasing the remainder.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Maybe it is a "special" alt so that they can test the region before releasing the remainder.

One of the houses mentioned is in a very prime location - narrow strip of land between 2 bodies of water. Claimed on April 1st,  but no decorating at all. (So as not to draw any attention?) Generally, when a region is released, the houses have been allocated in order starting  from the top left of the region. This one is in the top right. I do recall reading once upon a time that LL staff had to take their chances in the Linden homes pool like the rest of us, though.

LittleMe's comment about so many regions being released that houses are randomly in the pool doesn't square with what I've observed with any of the major theme releases; regions have been populated one at a time, sometimes in quick succession, but there has been a definite sequence, even during the mass Victorian release.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

That's my thinking, and if that's the case, it's likely the lone owned homes we've noticed so far will be put into the pool when the rest of the region is released. I looked further at the house I found, and noted what appeared to be a test prim left inside by one of the LH team, so I think this is the answer. :)  (Interesting choice not to own the parcels under their "work" names, but I'll assume there is a good reason for that.)

ETA: The house I saw was also in a prime location, though not the same one that Frigga saw.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That's my thinking, and if that's the case, it's likely the lone owned homes we've noticed so far will be put into the pool when the rest of the region is released. I looked further at the house I found, and noted what appeared to be a test prim left inside by one of the LH team, so I think this is the answer. :)  (Interesting choice not to own the parcels under their "work" names, but I'll assume there is a good reason for that.)

ETA: The house I saw was also in a prime location, though not the same one that Frigga saw.

You’re all amazing detectives! This is gripping lol

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just checked the LP at 1:15 am SLT (10:15 my time) and there are (still) four types of homes available (all but houseboats).

Might be a great time for folks who do not want a Loghome but hope to get a better one of their favourite type.

I myself will NOT join in the househunting game again for after LONG and really eager search I have seen (and owned for some minutes, hours or days) HUNDREDS of homes and am convinced that the ones I finally kept are (for MY taste!!) the best I could hope for. So I lean back, stay put and watch the others househunting. Good luck to you all!! :)

Stay in good health and stay at HOME (in RL) ... good we have compensations in virtual worlds!

Every time that I have checked the page since the release, there have been the 4 types besides Houseboats - and off & on I even see Houseboats there.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

This morning shortly after 6 am my alt got a home in Cherry Pit, a region with two nice mountain ranges ...however all the lots were empty (no houses) and unowned.  I felt like a pioneer lol.   I rezzed a house just fine....thought about it....felt like it was a little too hilly for me...then decided to release the home.  2 hours later, all the parcels still say Linden Home.  Also yesterday, a log home I got had a name on the access list, and when I tried to remove the name like 6 times, it said no such SL person exists...anyway my feeling is there is no conspiracy, just random oddities to be expected in such a massive release  :)   I love these new homes!

Update: I forgot to mention the home with the name on the access list was in a great location in a region just releasing I believe, with lots of dots and people checking out their homes, so I think I was the first person to "catch" that home.  

Edited by Malayaa
forgot something lol
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

This morning shortly after 6 am my alt got a home in Cherry Pit, a region with two nice mountain ranges ...however all the lots were empty (no houses) and unowned.  I felt like a pioneer lol.   I rezzed a house just fine....thought about it....felt like it was a little too hilly for me...then decided to release the home.  2 hours later, all the parcels still say Linden Home.  Also yesterday, a log home I got had a name on the access list, and when I tried to remove the name like 6 times, it said no such SL person exists...anyway my feeling is there is no conspiracy, just random oddities to be expected in such a massive release  :)   I love these new homes!

I'm glad you posted that... I've been diligently map stalking, trying to see where the next region will be opening, and have seen the lone homes going, then nothing else. It's making it super hard to target anything, and also makes it hard to not get clicky fingers to possibly get one such random! It's a lot more scrambled than the victorian release was.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I have an alt clicking out of curiosity, and caught one just now in Traderest, so I guess that can be added to the "released" list!

Others released yesterday/today (there are probably some I missed): Banmis Highlands, Spruce Springsteen (lol), Snoozybear, Grover, By Jingo, Precious Wilds.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.