When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just did this, because yes, I'm that bored of just scanning the map. I counted..

In the cabin lands, 193 named regions unreleased as of right now, and 34 regions that have been released (not counting the loners)  Technically they're all released, as far as I know, and just queued up. When one fills, the next goes. That was how the big release worked last time, and seems to be the same now. With the sheer size of it though, the abandons also go up and most of those, but not all, go right to the front in random order. Hence, the filling of fresh ones has slowed way down. I think the availability might finally be indefinite now :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

I just did this, because yes, I'm that bored of just scanning the map. I counted..

In the cabin lands, 193 named regions unreleased as of right now, and 34 regions that have been released (not counting the loners)  Technically they're all released, as far as I know, and just queued up. When one fills, the next goes. That was how the big release worked last time, and seems to be the same now. With the sheer size of it though, the abandons also go up and most of those, but not all, go right to the front in random order. Hence, the filling of fresh ones has slowed way down. I think the availability might finally be indefinite now :)

Thanks for doing this, it's exactly the info. I was looking for.  And, as an aside, did you finally taste test Abnor's side dish the other night... myself I've always been leery of potato dishes left in the sun too long 🤪

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

I concur--agree 1000%

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I am looking around in Log Dump (what a name, lol) right now, and I see only ONE parcel claimed. I don't recall this pattern in prior releases, where a single home in a region was released.

Interesting.... I wonder if these are owned by "special" alts? 

There is two more regions like that--one only house taken --and in one case the best house there-- I verified!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 1

Edit to add: all the A names are released except Azjuelo (as far as I know) Just trying to make an update to the updates here.

-- Backside

-- Banmis Highlands   NEW

-- Big Sky

-- Bobo Pedro

-- Brides Wish

-- Brokilon

-- By Jingo    NEW

-- Dallarna

-- Dhingle 

-- Doggywood

-- Faraday

-- Figgy

-- Grover  NEW

-- Hoople

-- Longbranch  NEW

-- Manywoods

- Precious Wilds

--Red Wood   NEW

-- Rhodegate

-- Snoozybear    NEW

-- Solania   NEW

-- Spruce Springsteen    NEW

-- Traderest     NEW

-- Vineyard Hill   NEW

-- Waterbury

-- Widogast

-- Windsock NEW

-- Winged Prayer.

-- Woodchuck    NEW

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vegas Ember said:

What is special about Doggywood? Just asking.

I love it, I have a spot there, I have only found one other cloned area so far (there is probably more) Longbranch is the first I have found/seen.

It's no more better or worse than anywhere else though!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

I love it, I have a spot there, I have only found one other cloned area so far (there is probably more) Longbranch is the first I have found/seen.

It's no more better or worse than anywhere else though!

I have spot in Longbranch and love it 🙂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Wow no Victorians or Houseboats showing 

I am sure there a few who thought they wanted a loghome and then figured maybe not...

The double housing situation doesn't help either. I was just checking for fun and even got trapped inside a house. Could not get to the door because of the double rez.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, iBrat said:

The double housing situation doesn't help either. I was just checking for fun and even got trapped inside a house. Could not get to the door because of the double rez.

Sorry, but just couldn't help laughing as I envisioned that.

Overall though, the Log Homes are continuing to be sucked up -- was 4828 when first released and then 4252 available yesterday morning and only 4088 this morning.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Finally I got one of my favourite Vic's location, with a front ocean view over a hill.  Incredibly someone abandoned this home, because the sim is not a new release and the plot had a photo in the land properties.   It's  just what I had been looking for weeks.

I don't know who was the previous owner, but thanks :) 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malthus/77/229/36

Sin título-1.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

Edited by Lucille Babenco
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Finally I got one of my favourite Vic's location, with a front ocean view over a hill.  Incredibly someone abandoned this home, because the sim is not a new release and the plot had a photo in the land properties.   It's  just what I had been looking for weeks.

I don't know who was the previous owner, but thanks :) 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malthus/77/229/36

Sin título-1.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

hello neighbor! I am the peach two down

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.