When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

<sad rant>Sigh. I have never had such a hard time finding a home I like in a theme - 4 consecutive tries and all of them jumbled houses, all abandoned because not one of them had even a sliver of a water view. With so much water in these regions, how can it be so difficult? :( </sad rant>

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

<sad rant>Sigh. I have never had such a hard time finding a home I like in a theme - 4 consecutive tries and all of them jumbled houses, all abandoned because not one of them had even a sliver of a water view. With so much water in these regions, how can it be so difficult? :( </sad rant>

Only four? lol   I'm sure every theme has taken me way more tries than that to find a place to settle. You must usually be extremely lucky.

(FWIW, my alt who is clicking on log homes for the heck of it, has caught and given back 9 so far, and not one of them was by water.) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Only four? lol   I'm sure every theme has taken me way more tries than that to find a place to settle. You must usually be extremely lucky.

(FWIW, my alt who is clicking on log homes for the heck of it, has caught and given back 9 so far, and not one of them was by water.) 

Oh, no - I've had 15 tries since they were released, but 4 consecutive with the jumble! None by water.

• Like 2

love the log homes  and here we go again ,,, i was lucky to get a log home w a beautiful stream in the back ,,,I   thought ,,,,wow forever home ,,,((( i gave up the  boat  saw there are  not to many available and people still wanted them  so i hoped to get a nice log home))))) ,,,, and did !!!!      got it .  looked great.... happy ...  logged out   went to bed ,,,, and up this morning to decorate.....     BUT ,,,, i log in and my neighbor placed    line of huge trees  by using the invisible prim thing the tress trunk are on their property and the open space between homes  so  their trees are on their  parcel and the middle space between the homes but  all the huge    branches and  leaves ,,, willows reaching to the grown ,,, are all on my property  from the road you can see the  """" wow that neighbor is doing that !!!!"""    taking up a good part of my  lawn ,,,,,, i had this happen before and it was with the  same  avi ,

,, so this time i sent in abuse report  took pics ,, etc 

,  not going to try to talk to them because i know how it went   the last time

and they were very mean and condensending

i had to abandon then

,,,,,,,,,,,i do not expect it to get addressed  due to the releases  and  the teams are busy  fixing the stuck houses issues

but this person has been in sl a long long long time and knows  what they are doing ,

, sadly i abandoned it  a bit ago ,,,, 

just sad a  seasoned resident   behaving this way ,,,,,  

but the log homes are great ,,,,

Edited by roseelvira
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Sad 9

I'm so sorry this happened to you @roseelvira , but at least there are so many  good log homes right now. I actually talked my wife into giving up her amazing HB just so I could play leap frog between her alt & mine (ie one alt "camps" a log home until our other alt rolls a better one). Gonna keep this up until I land the perfect spot. I absolutely love the open design & all the light & great landscaping views from ginormous windows. My absolute favorite homes so far!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I talked to one in SL, she said it is only abandoned ones to get. Even if you see a region released, it is an abandoned house that comes up. Maybe it is a high turnover. Those who got houses the first hours has started to think they can get better ones?

Good to know Thank you!..  

31 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I talked to one in SL, she said it is only abandoned ones to get. Even if you see a region released, it is an abandoned house that comes up. Maybe it is a high turnover. Those who got houses the first hours has started to think they can get better ones?

I have same. Specially the regions that start with an A in my case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TarraMcBain said:

And ...  if anyone is letting go of a AMAZING VICTORIAN with ocean view please remember to post it 🙂  Thank you! 

I am sticking with boats so I have this going back in five mins. I got it as an abandon yesterday along with some great boat locations s will post about the boats when I have chosen...https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Quixote/60/52/0

• Like 3

It looks like Weavers Rest is releasing, my alt got one in the corner far from the water (I seem to have an affinity for the four corners of the regions lol).  However early on the first release day, I got a home on top of a really high hill all by itself, with cliffs,  the terrain was all stone and I was iffy about it, then a friend made a gorgeous mesh land terrain cap with flowing irregular wavy edges and matched the log home grass terrain, and I am super happy with my "eagle's aerie" home ♥  I will post pix in the "show off your house" thread when it is done!  My alt is still trying for a river or lakeside spot, my experience has been occasionally land new regions and more often abandons, I can't detect a particular pattern to the queue  :D   I

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Quiet Mirabella said:

Me and myself found the dream location today, at Weavers Rest. Corner lot where I can turn the big window to the Grand View to face a lake and a small park area. 

WOW   gorgeous- big grats!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.