Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can answer this. The main focus of Linden Homes is the homes themselves. One of the main features is that the home does not count against your parcel prim count. That cost is absorbed by the main pa

Dogbone Island Municipal Airstrip is now open.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coral Waters/105/147/22

Here are the locations we've added rezzing zone parcels:  Boat Rezzing Zones (Basically, look for a lighthouse ) : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plafil Waters/14/138/21 http://maps.second

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

If that kind of petite mort is so "mal", then why do so many people seek it? :D 

We have it on the authority of no less an expert than Kiramanell's High School French teacher that  "Partir, c'est mourir un peu,"  so I can't imagine what else you thought I meant.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seba Serpente said:

Not many knows you can change the rotation from World referenced to Local... but i beleive that only applies to already liked objects. if only there was a way to apply it to non-unlinked... like select the weirdly rotated houseboat, then whatever object you want to allign to it.. and use the local rotation from the home to adjust the object.

It's been ages since I moved furniture in a house, but I routinely set Axes to local. The orientation of my houses has never been an issue.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

We have it on the authority of no less an expert than Kiramanell's High School French teacher that  "Partir, c'est mourir un peu,"  so I can't imagine what else you thought I meant.

No fair because moi no sprechen française, capisce? Mahalo nui loa. (NO! I did NOT use any translators LOL)

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I am not sure that is the SAME one :D.

Yeah, it's the same one.  There's only one in Miller's Pond, and it's quite sunken.  This photo's from almost the same angle as yours.

1505577493_MillersPond_010.thumb.png.554323f83f3445dc7fc591d702d741f0.png

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

In the famous words of Emperor Joseph II, 'What is this? I don't understand. Is it modern?' ☺️

What you are looking at are indeed the first known photographs of the illusive, Bellesseria Sea Monster that has been rumored to lurk deep in the abyss of the Linden Oceans and seas. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Recent developments in SSPE203 and nearby regions.

There is rez area on the left for land vehicles. Further away in the straight canal there is rez area for land vehicles and for boats.
For avatars who are afraid of sharks 🦈 there is, on the right, a swimming pool filled with sea water. 😃
More adventurous avatars can swim 🏊‍♀️ in the sea. Shallower area is encircled with buoys.

2019-07-26_SSPE203.thumb.jpg.118bee38ee89185331efdafebb0a7947.jpg
 

2019-07-26_SSPE203_2.thumb.jpg.054f474aa8d8f8ff27014737ee2edee5.jpg

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Garden Mole seen working in SSPE203.
Time to make a happy dance. But still working while dancing. Yay! 😃 ❤️

2019-07-26_Garden-Mole-optimize.gif.a4a75a8263612abb685703ae6268be44.gif

I love that he is dancing while working.....he must be doing what he loves......we should all have a job like that.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coby Foden said:

Recent developments in SSPE203 and nearby regions.

There is rez area on the left for land vehicles. Further away in the straight canal there is rez area for land vehicles and for boats.
For avatars who are afraid of sharks 🦈 there is, on the right, a swimming pool filled with sea water. 😃
More adventurous avatars can swim 🏊‍♀️ in the sea. Shallower area is encircled with buoys.

2019-07-26_SSPE203.thumb.jpg.118bee38ee89185331efdafebb0a7947.jpg
 

2019-07-26_SSPE203_2.thumb.jpg.054f474aa8d8f8ff27014737ee2edee5.jpg

WOW! Regions are getting prettier as they go. *_* Really nice work they've done here. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

What you are looking at are indeed the first known photographs of the illusive, Bellesseria Sea Monster that has been rumored to lurk deep in the abyss of the Linden Oceans and seas. 

Now that's a fun role play!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seba Serpente said:

Landscaping getting done today at SSP Camper Area

image.thumb.png.bf927889e5143a817d2ed4b0c33fc28c.png

Oooh, my timing is about right, then. Been planning to abandon my House tomorrow in readiness to grab one of those!

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

I don't know if been shown yet, but my partner found this little place. A moles hangout place when they want to chill! Too cute. Sure has all you need to get away from it all. Location, I will keep a secret ♥

lunch.png

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iBrat said:

 

 

 

I don't know if been shown yet, but my partner found this little place. A moles hangout place when they want to chill! Too cute. Sure has all you need to get away from it all. Location, I will keep a secret ♥

lunch.png

 

LOL there is a Bay City map tucked under one chair. 

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...