SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

• Moles
32 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

If that kind of petite mort is so "mal", then why do so many people seek it? :D 

We have it on the authority of no less an expert than Kiramanell's High School French teacher that  "Partir, c'est mourir un peu,"  so I can't imagine what else you thought I meant.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Seba Serpente said:

Not many knows you can change the rotation from World referenced to Local... but i beleive that only applies to already liked objects. if only there was a way to apply it to non-unlinked... like select the weirdly rotated houseboat, then whatever object you want to allign to it.. and use the local rotation from the home to adjust the object.

It's been ages since I moved furniture in a house, but I routinely set Axes to local. The orientation of my houses has never been an issue.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

We have it on the authority of no less an expert than Kiramanell's High School French teacher that  "Partir, c'est mourir un peu,"  so I can't imagine what else you thought I meant.

No fair because moi no sprechen française, capisce? Mahalo nui loa. (NO! I did NOT use any translators LOL)

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

In the famous words of Emperor Joseph II, 'What is this? I don't understand. Is it modern?' ☺️

What you are looking at are indeed the first known photographs of the illusive, Bellesseria Sea Monster that has been rumored to lurk deep in the abyss of the Linden Oceans and seas. 

• Like 2

Recent developments in SSPE203 and nearby regions.

There is rez area on the left for land vehicles. Further away in the straight canal there is rez area for land vehicles and for boats.
For avatars who are afraid of sharks 🦈 there is, on the right, a swimming pool filled with sea water. 😃
More adventurous avatars can swim 🏊‍♀️ in the sea. Shallower area is encircled with buoys.

2019-07-26_SSPE203.thumb.jpg.118bee38ee89185331efdafebb0a7947.jpg

2019-07-26_SSPE203_2.thumb.jpg.054f474aa8d8f8ff27014737ee2edee5.jpg

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Garden Mole seen working in SSPE203.
Time to make a happy dance. But still working while dancing. Yay! 😃 ❤️

2019-07-26_Garden-Mole-optimize.gif.a4a75a8263612abb685703ae6268be44.gif

I love that he is dancing while working.....he must be doing what he loves......we should all have a job like that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coby Foden said:

Recent developments in SSPE203 and nearby regions.

There is rez area on the left for land vehicles. Further away in the straight canal there is rez area for land vehicles and for boats.
For avatars who are afraid of sharks 🦈 there is, on the right, a swimming pool filled with sea water. 😃
More adventurous avatars can swim 🏊‍♀️ in the sea. Shallower area is encircled with buoys.

2019-07-26_SSPE203.thumb.jpg.118bee38ee89185331efdafebb0a7947.jpg

2019-07-26_SSPE203_2.thumb.jpg.054f474aa8d8f8ff27014737ee2edee5.jpg

WOW! Regions are getting prettier as they go. *_* Really nice work they've done here. 

• Like 7

I don't know if been shown yet, but my partner found this little place. A moles hangout place when they want to chill! Too cute. Sure has all you need to get away from it all. Location, I will keep a secret ♥

lunch.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iBrat said:

I don't know if been shown yet, but my partner found this little place. A moles hangout place when they want to chill! Too cute. Sure has all you need to get away from it all. Location, I will keep a secret ♥

lunch.png

LOL there is a Bay City map tucked under one chair. 

• Haha 6