Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 8/21/2018 at 2:08 AM, Garnet Psaltery said:

There's a new group of regions, possibly a new continent, it seems, with regions named SSPn.  I only know about this from seeing a Flickr photo by Daniel Voyager.  Does anyone know what it's for? 

New 80 SSP regions arrives on the grid

 

Kind of fun to go back and look at the very first post on this thread.
Thank you Linden Labs.   :-) 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can answer this. The main focus of Linden Homes is the homes themselves. One of the main features is that the home does not count against your parcel prim count. That cost is absorbed by the main pa

We've decided to delay releasing any campers or trailers at the moment, for obvious reasons, until hurricane Jorge passes.     In other news, our newklear operations are at fully r

Dogbone Island Municipal Airstrip is now open.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coral Waters/105/147/22

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Cela dépend de qui est mort. Nous avons chacun un seul décès, et c'est rarement un petit événement, en ce qui nous concerne.

Ce n'est pas le genre de mort dont nous parlons, mais merci ...

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, eyecu2 said:

Kind of fun to go back and look at the very first post on this thread.
Thank you Linden Labs.   🙂

I saw these 80 new SSP regions back on 20th August 2018. It was a guessing game back then trying to figure out what they would be used for and what SSP stood for. These SSP regions are actually the original SSP continent north of the grid. 

Almost a year later we have a brand new active community and the continent is growing every week roughly down south. 

It will be interesting to see what Bellisseria will look like in a year's time. 

Bellisseria Continent Map as of 24th July 2019

bellisseria continent map 24th July.PNG

Here is the original SSP regions continent comparison 

20th August 2018 

SSP August 2018.PNG

24th July 2019

SSP original 24th July.PNG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Ce n'est pas le genre de mort dont nous parlons, mais merci ...

 

Zactly! That was of course not the kind of small death you and the Mole were referring to. :) (Yes, I had 6 years of French in highschool).

Which reminds me of that expression we were taught in class, "Partir, c'est mourir un peu." To which we would invariably respond "Mourir, c'est partir un peu." 😛 Well, you had to be there, I suppose, LOL.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

 

Zactly! That was of course not the kind of small death you and the Mole were referring to. :) (Yes, I had 6 years of French in highschool).

Which reminds me of that expression we were taught in class, "Partir, c'est mourir un peu." To which we would invariably respond "Mourir, c'est partir un peu." 😛 Well, you had to be there, I suppose, LOL.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Maddy Gynoid said:

I don't know if that's been shown in any of the many LH threads in this forum. But the Moles have introduced a new house style.
The "Traditional Winchester Subsea House". 😉

Landmark for a visit (don't forget your diving suits):
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE200/11/217/1

 Sunken+House+on+Bellisseria_004.jpg

Sunken+House+on+Bellisseria_007.jpg

This needs some fishies...

Too bad it is not available as home...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Fionalein said:

This needs some fishies...

Too bad it is not available as home...

 

5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

UNDER Millers Pond :D

1788071087_undermillerspond.thumb.jpg.a334cc3eee2e77ffbcc5c38243a5d23d.jpg

I'm thinking my mermaid alt will make a great squatter.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Maddy Gynoid said:

I don't know if that's been shown in any of the many LH threads in this forum. But the Moles have introduced a new house style.
The "Traditional Winchester Subsea House". 😉

Landmark for a visit (don't forget your diving suits):
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE200/11/217/1

Sunken+House+on+Bellisseria_004.jpg

Sunken+House+on+Bellisseria_007.jpg

I was going to say, "that looks so sad...!" and then I saw pictures of mermaids  --  What an absolutely fabulous idea!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Even mermaids don’t like to have to rotate their furnishings to weird angles...

Pthaa ... We don't need no steenkin' furnishings.  We're free spirits of the open seas.  😉

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Even mermaids don’t like to have to rotate their furnishings to weird angles...

Not many knows you can change the rotation from World referenced to Local... but i beleive that only applies to already liked objects. if only there was a way to apply it to non-unlinked... like select the weirdly rotated houseboat, then whatever object you want to allign to it.. and use the local rotation from the home to adjust the object.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...