SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

6 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

I took a piccie of the map and if I were to make a guess, it is going to be a (semi?) commercial area because these kinda look like stores of various sizes.
Then again, it could also be some kind of sports arena with bleachers on either side :D 

pdHzqPE.png

Looking at this image SSP185, I was wondering what was up with that long lake on the east ... but if this is going to be Busy Ben's 2019 reincarnation, that could very well be where the watercraft will be displayed and sold!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

The pickle is HUGE, and already bristling with houseboat parcels, in both orientations.  Its western coast is roughly 1.75 regions away from Foxbridge.  It's gonna be great.

Here is how big the pickle is in the original SSP area. 

image.thumb.png.bacd367f7906def6ada3827163ed171b.png

Side note for those that don't know the full history, that is the same land mass they started with when creating the Houseboat area known as the Squishy Pickle.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

They can build hydroelectric power plant in the Pickle. :ph34r:
On the right the water surface is at 20 meters (normal SL sea level), but on the left the water surface is at 30 meters.

It had been done before on the Sharp continent, AKA the former teen grid. There is a dam between Arpeggio and Brighton and it looks amazing! Built by Michael Linden and named "Pump Station".
I have only this one pic of the dam, the other side looks much better to be honest.  
Other side: secondlife://Brighton/132/4/50

image.thumb.png.e1be635822932547c7b59deb660d998c.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We drove around that island land mass this evening in our paddle steamer.  It doesn't show on the world map yet, but its all there, with even some houseboats and traditional houses in place for a few of the regions.  I think we counted a total of 5 regions across and 8 regions down for a total of 40 new regions in that area.

23ef477952d2730aa1a0d80740611875.gif

a2a1115b69982a4f62aa7c65ca7b738c.gif

835606376_OuterbanksRegion1.thumb.png.6ab9acf8a415bace8ce42d86465912de.png

1350514618_OuterbanksRegion2.thumb.png.6d83be075c1672bad49f315a9bb5219a.png

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, animats said:

fallcolors.thumb.png.f93d9a6eb458029e7fff5e84a6260727.png

Coming along nicely. Fall colors, even. Will the trees in Bellesaria all change with the seasons?

You are looking the scene at early morning. Thus many trees have the yellowish appearance. Closer to the midday all those yellowish trees will be green with no yellow in them. The reddish trees will look brownish red even at midday.

• Like 3

So here is a overlay screenshot of the now covered and secret SSP area on top of the corresponding SSPE area (Millbank).  As stated in this thread back aways I have never been all that convinced that this was going to really be a train depot as it "seems" like a train should actually go somewhere and there is pretty much no place for one to go when leaving Millbank.

Instead I am suspecting that this may be the new Belli commercial area we heard about a couple months back. From Patch's comments it seemed to me like the small shops would be scattered around the continent and would be for rent (but I didn't save that comment :D; can't save EVERYTHING).  Still  I can certainly see how having all the shops in one area would be a practical method and make for easier shopping.  So that's MY bet at this point. 

2077463011_sspshops.png.91ee759dcb8252c36bdbc27f78eb6409.png

From Patch's post on commercial areas in Bellisseria: 

image.thumb.png.6909007aa4a4f3b19f0d338088cf03d6.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Want being the key word here. I'm sure someone will snoop it out soon enough. It's almost inevitable.

Until they remove that large region size covering, nobody can snoop it out because none of us can actually go to the original SSP areas.  All we know is what it looked like, with all the colorful stuff (maybe vendor stalls) before they hid it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Until they remove that large region size covering, nobody can snoop it out because none of us can actually go to the original SSP areas.  All we know is what it looked like, with all the colorful stuff (maybe vendor stalls) before they hid it.

I can't imagine anything else than some sort of market area. So many different sizes including one 4096 area it seems. So the more interesting things for me (assuming that they ARE stores) would be how they intend to market  and fill the spots. There may be that many add-on for Linden Homes makers, not sure; never checked.  But there are a lot of places there to fill.  

They could be part of the super duper Premium package -- or they could be just for Premium folks or Premium folks with Belliseria homes (possible but difficult to make add-ons if you don't have a house LOL) all of which makes sense.  If it turns out to be a long project, it may be November before they appear since there are also trailers to build and traditionals to keep creating weekly.

But likely there will be an official unveiling before they are available.   Will be interesting to watch.

• Like 5