What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:28 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I decided to do some inventory cleaning - some of the really old stuff that I just chip away at bit by bit.  I don't want to just trash it all because I've found some really cute outfits that are Standard sizes but still work and a few older system layers that might work with BOM.  Anyway, as I'm digging through this stuff, I've decided I had a major shopping issue in my early days.  Basically, if it was on sale and even partially cute, I apparently thought that was good enough to buy it.   And if I liked it a lot, I bought it in lots of colors.  And in some cases, a sale didn't even apparently have to be a color I would normally wear - I bought it anyway.  No wonder I have more clothes than I could possibly wear in a lifetime here in SL. 

And apparently when Simone and Last Call went out of business, I decided I needed to buy absolutely EVERYTHING in ALL COLORS - and very little of the older stuff is probably going to look good in BOM (I'm saving a few tops, but not much else).

*sigh*

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/18/2018 at 2:23 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Getting very frustrated today.  I got a gift card on my Rez day - L$500 - and finally decided to pop over to the store to spend it.  This is a pretty large store for a creator that has been in SL since my early days here.  I was so disappointed to find that 75-80% of the ladies clothing is "Standard Mesh Sizes" only.  In the dress section - not gowns - the only dresses that come in a Maitreya (or almost any other mesh body) size are the super short stick-to-you-like-glue mini dresses.  I found quite a few darling other dresses, but all in Standard sizing only.  And I don't really need any gowns.  

*sigh*

?

We need to stamp our feet and hold up signs "What Do We Want? Midis! When Do We Want Them? Nao!"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

i don´t really know what to do tbh... The SL Suicide Girls are preparing to go active again so that´s a plus, but   yeah... tbh I´d love to go somewhere new in between but all I find are rock clubs "clothing optional" and "with a twist" ...idk....
I SHOULD be cleaning my inventory and store away my most recent shopping victims but ...can´t really focus

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

i don´t really know what to do tbh... The SL Suicide Girls are preparing to go active again so that´s a plus, but   yeah... tbh I´d love to go somewhere new in between but all I find are rock clubs "clothing optional" and "with a twist" ...idk....
I SHOULD be cleaning my inventory and store away my most recent shopping victims but ...can´t really focus

Lovefest just started this weekend, the hunt is not yet up but if you love some good old tentacles form the days before they were part of hentai culture it's worth a visit.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ravenheart/15/126/52

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.(H.P. Lovecraft)

Edited by Fionalein

6 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Terpsicorps puts on a really neat show every now and then. While not frequent, if you can attend one of their productions, they're well worth a visit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Lovefest just started this weekend, the hunt is not yet up but if you love some good old tentacles form the days before they were part of hentai culture it's worth a visit.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ravenheart/15/126/52

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.(H.P. Lovecraft)

no I´m not much into attachments like tentacles or horns or stuff...thx and I´m not in the mood for hunting... I´m in the mood for a ROCK CLUB...so as there doesn´t seem to be an alternative and Demonic is closed I guess its SoR again

20 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

We need to stamp our feet and hold up signs "What Do We Want? Midis! When Do We Want Them? Nao!"

I have found a lot of mid length dresses in my ancient old system/flexi folder.  Too bad 99.9% of it looks like crap, so that won't even be helpful when BOM finally makes it around.

Sometimes I really miss the days of flexi and when we thought it all looked great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Since I started flying I've found loads of interesting places and clubs. Exploring those is really slowing down my progress. I now believe only the most boring places show up in search... events... destinations... Not sure how that happens.

For years we have complained about how hard it is to find things in SL. The Lindens keep trying. But, no solution yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Since I started flying I've found loads of interesting places and clubs. Exploring those is really slowing down my progress. I now believe only the most boring places show up in search... events... destinations... Not sure how that happens.

For years we have complained about how hard it is to find things in SL. The Lindens keep trying. But, no solution yet.

Maybe we need some "Location scout" blogs - we have shopping events and hunts covered cheaper the dozens across countless websites, but clubs and meeting locations? Nope, not that I know any significant aggregators.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lara Aulder said:

Finishing some clothes... now I'll rig, try to put into game and play with some textures in PS.

sportpants.png

tank.png

I very much admire those who can 'Monkey Around' with clothes and textures. That's so far outside my comfort zone..................

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.