What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today (yesterday by now) I went to visit my sister-in-law.  We stopped to fillup with gas but the pump handle had problems.  It did not shut off all the way.  I got soaked in gasoline; blouse, pants and all.  This is in a small town in West Texas of about 5000 people out in the middle of nothing by cotton fields and I felt like I was going to spontaneously combust.   However they did have a clothing store I do not usually go to so with a quick bit of impromptu shopping, I have a new outfit IRL.  The ladies there were very helpful including triple bagging my old clothes so the gasoline smell wouldn't gag up in the truck. 

Anyway ... so with that now behind me I have this for today's bit of vanity.

2018-08-24_011a.thumb.jpg.e52a1dcdb334cf8749e14dbb847c612f.jpg

Why the fetish gear you ask?
I don't know.  I'm just in a mood today.  Not a bad one.  Just a creepy one.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Today (yesterday by now) I went to visit my sister-in-law.  We stopped to fillup with gas but the pump handle had problems.  It did not shut off all the way.  I got soaked in gasoline; blouse, pants and all.  This is in a small town in West Texas of about 5000 people out in the middle of nothing by cotton fields and I felt like I was going to spontaneously combust.   However they did have a clothing store I do not usually go to so with a quick bit of impromptu shopping, I have a new outfit IRL.  The ladies there were very helpful including triple bagging my old clothes so the gasoline smell wouldn't gag up in the truck. 

yierks and that in the summer heat... glad you are safe and nothing happened O.O

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

That's it! You are not allowed to go out of town without me anymore. It's not safe out there, take your safety kitty! =^.^=

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I went to secret beach earlier,but before I did i went and got one of those strip me bikini's hehehehe

The turned it to where nobody could click things off me..I just wanted to see if people would actually click it without asking for permission..

They sure will!\o/

One guy must have thought it was lag because he clicked like 50 times..?

It's the little things that make SL so much fun hehehe

• Haha 9

Isn't she
Pretty in ... purple?

2018-08-24_015a.thumb.jpg.1930b457178de022c6e68c68286aac5d.jpg

Hanging out with Gus at 4:00 AM because insomnia.  Believe it or not, it is not because of the obscene amount of coffee I drink. Anyway ....

[ETA]
Wow ... this is NOT a good angle for my shape.  I need to make a tiny butt look.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 11

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I went to secret beach earlier,but before I did i went and got one of those strip me bikini's hehehehe

The turned it to where nobody could click things off me..I just wanted to see if people would actually click it without asking for permission..

They sure will!\o/

Ooooh, you're so mean!  xD

• Haha 1

Exploring New Berlin region. I saw a train station and thought to have a ride on the train. I waited for a bit and soon enough the train indeed arrived and stopped on the station where I was. However when I tried hop in the doors didn't open. The train stood there for couple of minutes and then left without any passengers. :( Well, after this shocking experience I decided to take a rest. -_- Maybe with the next train I would be more lucky...

2018-08-24_new-berlin.thumb.jpg.0d161828d47d3f742fbfcc45b687d170.jpg

• Like 9

22 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

They sure will!\o/

I quite like the Secret Beach but it always seems a bit pervy there.......?

6 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I quite like the Secret Beach but it always seems a bit pervy there.......?

Yea,I just kind of block everything out when I'm there but the sim and just relax..That music they have there is soothing..

I just land and make a run for a lounge chair or surfboard,then it's just talk with people in my groups or surf or whatever at that time..

I've met some really nice people there..But yea, there are some that are just there for the other, and there is nothing wrong with that..As long as they don't start to pester real bad or be jerks..

For the most part though people have been really nice there so far.:)

I go there at least once a day now hehehehe

23 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Yea,I just kind of block everything out when I'm there but the sim and just relax..That music they have there is soothing..

I just land and make a run for a lounge chair or surfboard,then it's just talk with people in my groups or surf or whatever at that time..

I've met some really nice people there..But yea, there are some that are just there for the other, and there is nothing wrong with that..As long as they don't start to pester real bad or be jerks..

For the most part though people have been really nice there so far.:)

I go there at least once a day now hehehehe

Might see you there sometime then! I also like using the pole (to dance) at Miami Beach but its a small sim so I can't always get there.?

19 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Ooooh, you're so mean!  xD

Hehehehe What's neat is,it say's who is clicking..  :D

I may just get me some regular clothes like these to see if people are clicking all the time anywhere ya go..I may have been going through my whole SL getting clicked like this and missing out on all kinds of fun.. hehehehe

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.