What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

DJing a fireworks show, Hanging with Iva, and coding some HTML. Sadly, it seems the most recent updates to SL viewers has borked the ability to play AAC streams via web on a prim. It's also preventing my Stream HUD from updating the song title information.

One more fireworks session to go for 2018.jpg

Take notes, Iva.jpg

Sunday Morning Coding.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Playing with the new group gift from Weekend Ruiner (group can no longer be joined

Ugh - I dropped the group a while back since they weren't sending stuff out any more.  I stayed for a while after they stopped, but eventually decided to use the spot for a group that was active.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ugh - I dropped the group a while back since they weren't sending stuff out any more.  I stayed for a while after they stopped, but eventually decided to use the spot for a group that was active.

Damn :( Yeah, he was quiet until last month and then he started sending out individual things here and there. Most of it goes onto Marketplace now, which I guess is his way of recouping his upload fees. Prior to that it was the L$150 group join fee, but I should imagine he didn't want people to pay the join fee and then not have the regular deliveries that he was originally doing.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Damn :( Yeah, he was quiet until last month and then he started sending out individual things here and there. Most of it goes onto Marketplace now, which I guess is his way of recouping his upload fees. Prior to that it was the L$150 group join fee, but I should imagine he didn't want people to pay the join fee and then not have the regular deliveries that he was originally doing.

This is why I sometimes scream with that 60 group limit.  

Though, in all honesty, since he had announced that he was done, I probably would have eventually dropped the group anyway even I had been allowed another 20 or 40 or ..... cuz I can always fill up group slots.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.