What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

That's why it's a tough call. Go out on top, or live through the ride down.

C’mon, specifically: the Happy Days episode in Hawaii when Fonzie literally jumped a shark while I can’t remember: surfing or water skiing.

Edited by Love Zhaoying

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

C’mon, specifically: the Happy Days episode in Hawaii when Fonzi literally jumped a shark while I can’t remember: surfing or water skiing.

Though I don't watch television, I know the etiology of "jump the shark", particularly as I live 30 minutes north of Happy Day's hometown of Milwaukee.

TV itself jumped the shark (for me) before I was born. I don't know how people can watch that stuff.

• Thanks 1

I actually logged in today, working on a script I started last year. Went to Belleza, nothing new I want to buy so popped down in a couch to script. Earlier, went to GYC to see how busy and, of course busy. Everybody rezzed pretty fast. Maybe furries rez faster..

Edited by Love Zhaoying

I've been on the Renaissance Hunt VIII organized by Historical Hunts, and there was a fun mini-hunt at the Antiquity sims, which took me to a variety of different places there.  Definitely a place I want to go back to and do some further exploring.  They have a nice automated transportation system for going from one area to another. 

1425288661_20180903atAntiquity_001.thumb.png.24fd382ef7b7b8d50229aa285074c362.png

Edited by moirakathleen
  • Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.