What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Madelaine McMasters - Appliers are easy enough. An easy tutorial is here: Tutorial 2017: How to Make Slink Nails.

Yesterday I was making progress on my sort of mission to fly around each continent. I land at various places like the one below and landmark them. Prim full regions, security orbs, and ban lines are such a pain. They crash or freeze me and I have to restart. So, it is nice to have a 're-start' point near by.

It is those instant eject and <15 seconds orbs that are such a pain. The 30 to 60 seconds until eject I can deal with.

I've been flying Kelly Shergood's EC-135. Kelly has made it as realistic as she can. It has a ground effect and SL wind pushes it around. That makes it really hard to land in tight places or so I think at this point. So, I'm way happy with this landing.

Nal-2018-08Blake_001.thumb.jpg.6891a704daf8bc7dbbb8028925eadeb1.jpg

Edited by Nalates Urriah
Silly spelling
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

:ph34r: New job?
Not actually, just learning a new skill. You never know what skills will be needed in the future. So, better to learn anything when there is a chance.
(If anybody needs a well educated professional waitress :$, I might be available.  No promises though would I really have any time for such activity.) xD

2018-08-16_waitress.thumb.jpg.b09f49aa1714f7d774d3b700c28a147c.jpg

• Like 7

I'm staking out some group-only lucky boards, and the only other person here is another guy whose name also begins with S. He's a newb: system body, no AO, and wearing just a pair of flipflops and system underpants.

He slumped over into Away pose seconds before one of the boards ticked over onto S. I felt sorry for him standing there with no nice mesh clothes on, so I figured I'd let him have the shirt that was in the board when he came back. They're on a very short timer, so I waited almost the entire duration... but he never came out of Away. So I thought "hell with it" and clicked. One free shirt.

About five seconds later he came back, clearly read chat, and out shot his hand.

"Sorry, your name doesn't start with X."

I STOLE THE SHIRT OFF A POOR NEWB'S BACK AND NOW I FEEL BAD.

tenor.gif?itemid=5332534

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4

I was perusing my Flickr notifications and happen to notice that the picture I took of Gus, the Hangout Bartender, has the most views and likes of all of my Flickr photos to date - a picture that I just took at our impromptu gathering last weekend. It has roughly 4600 views, which is almost 4 times as many views as the next one in the stats list.  I find it somewhat comical - which I guess is better than feeling sad at how little activity my Flickr normally gets.

So here is Gus, out Bartender:

455573165_20180810-GustheBartender.thumb.jpg.31510c913c99a5e63d523e513b61953f.jpg

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.