How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 9/14/2019 at 4:31 PM, Coby Foden said:

Checking one outfit... ARC 95848. I guess it's not too bad at all for occasional fancy ballroom visits.

2019-09-14_gown-dance-optimize.gif.01856bb5d426e2973c74686900d213c6.gif

Beautiful dress, and a great little video clip!

Does the dress use flexi? It must, right? Where is it from?

I soooo want to swoosh again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, careybryn said:

pchurch.thumb.jpg.06b353069a0ddbdb0e4b72646c711f5a.jpg

Hi - I'm Carey, I'm new! Luckily it seems like there's work to be found in Puddlechurch 😎

The colours, the lighting, the composition; all of this is stunning! You're rocking a young Demi Moore look here. Can I ask where did you get the outfit because I think I absolutely needs it! (Not to help clean up the leaves though, sorry, I'll leave you to do that). ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Beautiful dress, and a great little video clip!

Does the dress use flexi? It must, right? Where is it from?

I soooo want to swoosh again.

The dress is: Zorenta Red Gown, created by Ellie Monk. It's a mesh dress and it has two flexies which partly cover the mesh at legs level. Amazingly that was a free gift celebrating the opening of one venue (I don't remember anymore what it was). I got the dress in October 8, 2017.

PS. I noticed that Ellie Monk has Marketplace store. The gown is sold there at L$300 (demo is also available):
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SD-Zorenta-Red-Gown-BSM/10630722

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Coby Foden said:

The dress is: Zorenta Red Gown, created by Ellie Monk. It's a mesh dress and it has two flexies which partly cover the mesh at legs level. Amazingly that was a free gift celebrating the opening of one venue (I don't remember anymore what it was). I got the dress in October 8, 2017.

PS. I noticed that Ellie Monk has Marketplace store. The gown is sold there at L$300 (demo is also available):
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SD-Zorenta-Red-Gown-BSM/10630722

it was a free gift for the opening of the Regency Ballroom - I have it also.  I also picked up the Black version on a 50L sale.  Definitely a pretty gown and moves nicely.  

• Like 5

I’m sure this wasn’t lost on many, but we are definitely marching towards a thread of 1,000 pages! That will be 25,000 posts from our relatively small group, that already has passed 22,500 posts so far!

~ 🙂

Does anyone know if this is any sort of record for a thread? 🤔

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

I’m sure this wasn’t lost on many, but we are definitely marching towards a thread of 1,000 pages! That will be 25,000 posts from our relatively small group, that already has passed 22,500 posts so far!

~ 🙂

Does anyone know if this is any sort of record for a thread? 🤔

I’m just shooting for 3000 points lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 6