How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

As the youngest Newell, I don't get first pick of In World time, so when I do get time, I get busy!!

Images are at Lutz. Oh and as I type this I just got booted....haha!

Hair: Rezology Sylph...……. Interestingly, this was my first hair, which I still like with certain outfits!!

Top: *JB* (Just Because) Kathie Shirt

Jeans: Absolut Vendetta Gysla  

Shoes: Inez Heels 9_9

SL43.png

SL50.png

SL47.png

Edited by BelindaSalt
Added shoes!
  • Like 26

How about this one?  I was trying to make a figure a little bit like Bridget Bardot.   I kind of like it but I still think there are problems with head too big, legs too long/short.  Maybe for flat feet, add a bit of leg length?.  I'm thinking of putting this one for free in my store (not today tho) as an alternative to big, big hip avi's THO I like those too and think they are very bombshell, and sometimes cute.   

Snapshot_227 (2).png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 27