How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

20190827_002.thumb.jpg.becd4aa0ed2e0d63fc022c946e5180f9.jpg

Cute shoes. right?

After 5 hours of sorting, trying on, taking off and even demoing ... I'm finally dressed for the day.  Still not the right outfit for the shoes tho.  :D

You need black leather Blueberry Tali pants, and I need those shoes.

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

What hair is that if you don't mind me asking.

Sorry to answer for someone else but I think that's from Doux, called: Vel.

vel.thumb.png.8113335561e3e5840cea1e52820d18a9.png

For the longest time I wasn't a fan of Doux, but this one I love!

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

^^ Stunning colors and photo! ❤️ Personally, I love that slightly overbright facial look. :)

thanks, me too! Actually it looked quite flat without this effect, so even if it's not very natural, I like it anyway :)

• Like 3

17 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

894624467_RaeRiley28Aug2019_2_v2.thumb.png.e8293f254eede23bed70d03c55b5bea8.png

Riley and I tonight, and day #2 of playing with Phototools and practicing the advice of @Orwar and the tutorial by @Skell Dagger (slowing animation is an absolute gem!) 

I should have turned off shadows in retrospect but the end result is still better than the previous portraits I've done of us IMHO. Multi-focal point doesn't seem to suit DoF (especially for a nooblet such as myself) but I'll definitely attempt what @Chic Aeon suggested with a simpler subject. And with a subject that doesn't move around so much! You thought human toddlers couldn't sit still, try waiting for an animesh child to stop rolling her eyes upwards and leaning forward... And while I know I'm late to the party, OMG Backdrop City! Of course I came across it AFTER spending 3k lindens on backdrops... typical. Never mind. Love that too!

Thanks all! 😁 👍 

^^ Totally adorable! ❤️👍+

One thing I really like, is that your avi is so well-done. You're not just a pretty girl (*I* can do pretty), but you're a mom; a credible mom at that. You have the curves and look of a true young mother: naturally every bit as attractive as said young girl, but a true mother nonetheless. :) Just looking at the two of you, makes me want to hug you both! 🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

^^ Totally adorable! ❤️👍+

One thing I really like, is that your avi is so well-done. You're not just a pretty girl (*I* can do pretty), but you're a mom; a credible mom at that. You have the curves and look of a true young mother: naturally every bit as attractive as said young girl, but a true mother nonetheless. :) Just looking at the two of you, makes me want to hug you both! 🤗🤗

Awww thank you, Kira! ❤️ That was what I was aiming for. I'm glad it seems to work (and not just to my obviously biased eyes). There's a lot of pretty (and overtly sexual) in SL. I like being the more "normal" crowd, though not completely flawless, I can log offline to see that. ;) I'll take the hugs! Thanks again! ❤️😊🤗

• Like 2

Here's the other two I took for the contest.  I think the one in the previous post where I'm sculling the sampan is the best.  BTW the eyepatch is my evil twin the pirate Laura Dallin.  Without the eye patch I'm Admiral Amanda Dallin a famous pirate hunter.  The 1st pic here is one I posted a few weeks ago.180160321_08132019Navy_A.thumb.png.4a65e385a8784e09f24c5dcf0983da83.png

Pirates Harbor 1700.png

• Like 23