Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

6 hours ago, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings all!

Just a friendly reminder that threads that go too far Off Topic will end up getting closed. 

Since this thread is currently at 870+ pages, I would really hate to see that happen, so please restrict off topic comments to private messages, or another thread, if you believe it is a topic worth discussing. 

I'm trying to figure out if the Lindens actually look at this thread or if somebody reported something.

Yes, I know that I'll never be told - at least not officially.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

What I would like to be doing tonight, instead of cooking dinner . . .

Putting on a brand new dress (this one from Valentina), feeling beautiful, and going out for drinks and a lovely dinner at a funny little restaurant in an exciting part of town with someone who is interesting and fun to be with.

SL as wish-fulfillment . . .

/me sighs

Chinatown-Dinner-Blank.png

• Like 30

On 8/18/2019 at 6:36 AM, NightDreamer09 said:

I'm moving soon.

I don't know if I'll be able to log into SL. I hope I will but at the moment I don't know if I'll have internet at all.

So  this might be the last photo in a while.

Thinking In The Sunrise

LOVE this hair. when you get back, please let me know what it is.  thanks.  hope the move goes swimmingly.

• Like 6

On 8/22/2019 at 6:27 PM, Rhiannon108 said:

Snapshot5_021.png

i need those wings... and half the other stuff in that picture... i need to meet your supplier, you got all the good stuffses.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Couldn't resist these sunglasses.

48608224461_0b2263e1f9_h.jpg

OH YESSS!  Daahlin! you look edibles!!  kisses! Mwah! Mwah!

• Like 3

Not me today but Lani, my alt who got a bit of a makeover this week since she won't be living on the beta grid any longer :D.   Cute new top as a gift at Wellmade.   I think she is looking pretty saucy!

1914157927_laniwellmade.thumb.jpg.00d8c3e2cd48d5cca3922bb67f98c0f9.jpg

• Like 28

10 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

173454226_Raeshadows2.thumb.png.c91c63ff494ca1a247d24e852a5f2b66.png

Wow! Amazing! ❤️ Artful and styllish. Are you sure you're not a real photographer?! ☺️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kiramanell said:

Wow! Amazing! ❤️ Artful and styllish. Are you sure you're not a real photographer?! ☺️

Aww Kira, you're making me blush over here! Nope, I most certainly am not. But I DO admit to being extremely inspired by the other pics here that play on shadows and light and thought to try my hand at it. What's that they say about imitation being the highest form of flattery? Well, that! And thank you for being so kind! 😁 🤗 ❤️

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Aww Kira, you're making me blush over here! Nope, I most certainly am not. But I DO admit to being extremely inspired by the other pics here that play on shadows and light and thought to try my hand at it. What's that they say about imitation being the highest form of flattery? Well, that! And thank you for being so kind! 😁 🤗 ❤️

Honestly, you're getting rapidly better at this at a very high pace. :) Your work was already awesome, of course, but it really looks like you took it up a notch, of late. ❤️

Watch out, Scylla, here comes your competition! Oh wait, we're not doing 'competition.' 😁 And, seriously, we don't. It's nonetheless heartwarming to see others learn and grow. That's kinda the purpose of this thread, isn't it?! To share and enjoy, and all come from the experience a little more enriched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Your work was already awesome, of course, but it really looks like you took it up a notch, of late.

Check out her landscape pics.

She's not "competition." She's the one the rest of us are trying to match.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Check out her landscape pics.

She's not "competition." She's the one the rest of us are trying to match.

LOL, she really is very good. :) Had not seen her landscape work before. It's good. Eerily good, really. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I found beautiful mesh peacock feathers on mp and decided it was a perfect time for a picture. To be honest.. finding an old leftover tortured prim makes me giddy too :x

8.23.19.1.jpg

• Like 28

53 minutes ago, Akane Nacht said:

shortly before I found a stall with photorealistic taiyaki pastries...

morning walk.jpeg

This is just beautiful.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1