How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings all!

Just a friendly reminder that threads that go too far Off Topic will end up getting closed. 

Since this thread is currently at 870+ pages, I would really hate to see that happen, so please restrict off topic comments to private messages, or another thread, if you believe it is a topic worth discussing. 

I'm trying to figure out if the Lindens actually look at this thread or if somebody reported something.

Yes, I know that I'll never be told - at least not officially.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

What I would like to be doing tonight, instead of cooking dinner . . .

Putting on a brand new dress (this one from Valentina), feeling beautiful, and going out for drinks and a lovely dinner at a funny little restaurant in an exciting part of town with someone who is interesting and fun to be with.

SL as wish-fulfillment . . .

/me sighs

Chinatown-Dinner-Blank.png

• Like 30

On 8/18/2019 at 6:36 AM, NightDreamer09 said:

I'm moving soon.

I don't know if I'll be able to log into SL. I hope I will but at the moment I don't know if I'll have internet at all.

So  this might be the last photo in a while.

Thinking In The Sunrise

LOVE this hair. when you get back, please let me know what it is.  thanks.  hope the move goes swimmingly.

• Like 6

Just now, kiramanell said:

Wow! Amazing! ❤️ Artful and styllish. Are you sure you're not a real photographer?! ☺️

Aww Kira, you're making me blush over here! Nope, I most certainly am not. But I DO admit to being extremely inspired by the other pics here that play on shadows and light and thought to try my hand at it. What's that they say about imitation being the highest form of flattery? Well, that! And thank you for being so kind! 😁 🤗 ❤️

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Aww Kira, you're making me blush over here! Nope, I most certainly am not. But I DO admit to being extremely inspired by the other pics here that play on shadows and light and thought to try my hand at it. What's that they say about imitation being the highest form of flattery? Well, that! And thank you for being so kind! 😁 🤗 ❤️

Honestly, you're getting rapidly better at this at a very high pace. :) Your work was already awesome, of course, but it really looks like you took it up a notch, of late. ❤️

Watch out, Scylla, here comes your competition! Oh wait, we're not doing 'competition.' 😁 And, seriously, we don't. It's nonetheless heartwarming to see others learn and grow. That's kinda the purpose of this thread, isn't it?! To share and enjoy, and all come from the experience a little more enriched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1