How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, BeautifulXu said:

I didn't know Franks was open!

Oh yes it is.....this is the quiet area, an annexe to the main ballroom. The main dance floor looks at lot like the previous Frank's, but I dont know if it's the same owners. Now they don't seem so hot on dress code.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Oh yes it is.....this is the quiet area, an annexe to the main ballroom. The main dance floor looks at lot like the previous Frank's, but I dont know if it's the same owners. Now they don't seem so hot on dress code.

Franks was sold last year so has new ownership.  They kept the ball room open but closed some of the other venues.  I did see a notice a week or so ago that the jazz club was reopening.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

thanks! i'll see if it's opn now!

• Like 2

Been trying to work on a picture for the past few days. This isn't the outfit, or anything I intend to use, so I'm obviously procrastinating.

Snapshot_007.png

Snapshot_008.png

Edited by Verinne Ansar
Edit: added face close-up for fun.
  • Like 27

Not great, I know

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 6.18.45 PM

but today's the day I mustered up the courage to buy a meshbody and head so I'm pretty proud of myself!

(I still need to work on those photography skills... and that shape... and my fashion sense...)

Edited by SassySam87
  • Like 21